SmokezAlot Runs King's Banner XIII Again In 2020

biggunz

420 Member
The clones and seedlings are doing great. Seedlings were transplanted into 1 gallon pots a few days ago. Pictured here are the King's Banner XIII clones. The plants have grown great so far. They received plain water today after their pictures were taken. The clone taken from KB #1 clone has grown roots and she was also transplanted into a gallon pot. Next Thursday they will receive their first dose of bloom nutrients. The plants have a strong pungent smell, just like mom had. The re-vegged clones will get more veg nutrients when the pots dry. Well enough yapping its time for show. Here are the re-vegged clones.

CLONES.JPG
KB.CLONE.1.JPG
KB.CLONE.2.JPG
KB.CLONES.UP.JPG

The re-vegged clones were fed Connoisseur Bloom A&B for the first time yesterday. They have been on 12/12 for 11 days today. They smell wonderful out the tent. They are starting to form buds. I wish I could of left them in veg for 2 more weeks. I needed the room in the tent, and these girls were getting their stretch on. So I decided to flower them sooner than later. All 4 the seedlings are doing great, even the #4 has picked up nicely. Here is a look at the re-vegged clones. Also some looks at the seedlings and the rooted little clone from re-vegged clone #2. Oh yes a random thought I took another clone yesterday.

Firstly here is a look at the seedlings. Followed by 2 looks of the little rooted clone, that was cut ffom 1 of the re- vegging clones. Took a small clone for a reason :biggrin: . Lastly we have the re-vegged clones. Thanks for taken the time to view my girls and young seedlings.
seedlings.JPG
clone.from.reveg.JPG
clone.from.reveg (2).JPG
revegged.clones (2).JPG
revegged.clones.JPG

Been busy on other sites forgot to update this thread. Here are a few looks at the little clone. She has grown up and been put into flower 5 days ago. The two big girls are on week 6 of flower. The girls smell amazing and are putting on bud weight. I will get pictures of the girls up Friday. Here are the pictures of the little clone.

kb.clone.3.24.20.JPG
kb.clone.3.24.20 (3).JPG
kb.clone.3.24.20 (2).JPG
kb.clone.3.24.20 (4).JPG

Back
Top Bottom