Smokin With Celebs

Sparkie420

Between the ages of 13 and 20,I had some great times.My dads friend was a General Manager of a Country Club and had an Entertainment Company.He booked many celebs.This was from 1973-1980.The 2 celebs that I smoked with were Wolfman Jack and Lou Rawls.Wolfman smoked from the time we picked him up at the airport until he went to sleep.Of course during the show,which he was the MC,he would go sit in the Lincoln Continental and smoke during the acts. With Lou it was different.I was on the road with him,May 1976.Was in the hotel room on balcolny smokin when a knock at the door.My dad was there on the road and I thought it was him.To my surprise it was Lou and he wanted me to go down to the Motorhome and get a suitcase of his.I said ok and was going to close the door,when he stuck his foot in to stop it and asked if I had some for him.The rest is history. 2 1/2 weeks on the road with him,I got him stoned.A time of my life I will cherish forever.

man you guys r mad lucky

Peace :peace:

Had about one memorable story about smoking with an celeb. It was an sunday and a friend of mine had a big cook-out in jamaica with family and friends. It was about 5 when my buddy invited me to smoke up with himself and brothers. I entered a room of smoke filled haze adn there was Junior Damian Marley, he was silent for aobut an hour smoking an huge as challice. Then began beat boxing. The best smoke up experience i have encountered.

I smoked with one of the members of Slightly Stoopid, not a huge celeb but still more of a celeb than anyone else i have smoked with. It was pretty sweet, he played the guitar alot.

One of my college roommates want Jimmy Buffett's first cousin. Norman got tickets for a bunch of us in the fraternity to see Buffett at the Fox Theatre during one of his early Atlanta concerts. We had front row seats and then got a chance to go backstage and meet Buffett and some of the members of the Coral Reefer Band. The band was aptly named. We got to sample some good old Acapulco Gold while we visited backstage. Funny though, they didn't have any margaritas.

I smoked (vaped) with Mike Tyson (boxer) for about an hour at the first Doesha Cup in LA.. he is a fucking wacko but cool. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

smoked with the manager at the local wal-mart lol

Had about one memorable story about smoking with an celeb. It was an sunday and a friend of mine had a big cook-out in jamaica with family and friends. It was about 5 when my buddy invited me to smoke up with himself and brothers. I entered a room of smoke filled haze adn there was Junior Damian Marley, he was silent for aobut an hour smoking an huge as challice. Then began beat boxing. The best smoke up experience i have encountered.

Trippy :Rasta:

I smoked out the members of the Long Beach Dub Allstars (the surviving members of Sublime plus) in Park City. I was smoking in the bathroom with my homie and this dude asks if I'll sell him some, I'm thinkin' he's a narc so I told him to fuck off, later on same dude (must have had trouble finding it) asks me again, this time telling me to come backstage with him, I didn't sell any but I had two Big Bambu bombers that we toked, they thanked me during their set for the good herb, I wish Bradley would have been there.

I have to admit ive smoked with many names you guys might recognize, but even more so ive probably smoked with most of the kids of rock stars of the 60's and 70's you all have to know haha, but im afraid out of respect i could never mention their names on some online forum for anyone to read

lets just say i had a roommate from LA whos family was "in the business" (as in his mom dated mick jagger and all those type names back in the day, and his dad has been producing major bands since before i was ever even born!)

Back
Top Bottom