SM's Grow Journal - Indoor - soil - 2014

spencermethen

Day 1
Hey friends,

This is my very first grow and am very excited. any advice is much help and greatly appreciated! I purchased 4 Hero clones from a local dispensery

Set up

• 400w Apollo digitial/dimmable MH/HPS ballast & cool tube reflector
  • 4x2x5 [LxWxH] grow tent with mylar interior
  • 6" 240cfm duct fan

Medium

• 60% Fox Farms Ocean Forest
  • 20% Fox Famrs Light Warrior
  • 20% Therm-o-Rock Perlite
  • 1/2 lb of Mycorrizhae
  • 5gal pots

Nutes
I was originally planning on just using blackstrap unsulphered molasses but when i got to the hydro shop i was talked into buying Earth Juice "Hi-Brix" molasses for plants. Does anyone have any experience using this product? Also should I get another nute ontop of this? Kinda tight on money right now which i why i chose to go with the molasses but should be able to afford something better here in a couple days.

Here is a picture of my set up

Day102-27-2014_zps51f15ceb.jpg

& temperature/Humidity

Temperature_zps20bea7c7.jpg

Height of plants

• Plant 1: 7.25"
  • Plant 2: 7.25"
  • Plant 3: 6.25"
  • Plant 4: 6.75"

Once again I am very excited for my first grow :D and am hoping everything goes well, I am currently researching how to top or F.I.M my babies. I also want to LST them to grow wider, any tips on these techniques would be very useful!

Subbed

A scrog would work well in your area. Icemud has similar size and scrogs 6 plants.

Every grow and setup is different. Waterings and feedings will be based on your rh and temps. Keep an eye on the ph of your runoff to control that as well.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom