SNS 209 - Any Horror Stories About This Stuff Before I Use It?

McCdive

:high-five: I had an infestation on one plant in particular this grow on my Pineapple Chunk that I could not get rid of. Still have them in week 9 of flower. I'll make it. But I have this stuff coming and I'm skeptical about using it. Will it harm me, taste, or the plants? I've always gone with 'if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is'. I just don't want a repeat of this grow. I know the yield suffered greatly!
Any help, guys? Thanks, Andy.

I recently found some on my White Lemon & Money Maker have used it as directed and have been spraying my plants every other day as directed. Have been doing this for about a week now I am seeing a difference it is killing the mites. Have noticed no difference on the leaves except some of them are turning green again. Of course the ones which were not damaged completely.

If they were half yellow and when turning them over you see the little black )#($)$(# on them I just pluck that off completely. Looking into purchasing some SNS-217 I heard that kills eggs also that is what I am fighting now. So far no damage to report on the plants and it is working good so far keep your fingers crossed.

Well, folks, this thread was started about 2 years ago. Since then, I've used 209 on probably a dozen different grows. Works wonders as far as I'm concerned. Pricy, but we'll worth it.
In a perfect growing z scenario I wouldn't need it , but given where I live and the household animals , it's a must. I'm using it 3 weeks on - 2 weeks off until roughly 2 weeks to finish. No residuals that I can tell.
I've never used it as a foliar spray. I don't like the idea of wet buds. (Let's face it, you spray- you miss and buds get wet) Unless you're into "Budwashing" It's just not something I want laying on my plant.

Thanks to all that have contributed.

Peace, Andy.

Lol, I didn't even notice that..:thumb: thanx for the response though:Namaste:
Kinda cool running in to members I've never met:high-five:
If I remember, I joined this circus Nov. '14. I'm not too active on here anymore since laws aren't in my favor and I worry constantly. Lol
I put my 2 cents in here and there and watch a few grows, but just don't feel comfortable with Journaling and pics too much.

Good to meet you, Twox. Thanks for sharing. That's how it works.

Andy.

Back
Top Bottom