SOG help

bigotay54

420 Member
I need help in finding the right size pot to get one oz per plant in sog grow.I would love to know whats the smallest size I would need.I'm using coco

I would do a 3 gal pot myself fabric of coco plastic if soil

But a pot is one thing doesn garantee anything but for 1 ounce dry you should get that no problem with 3 gal pot what space you working with and how many watts for light what lighting ? How are your temps ? You got all your tools ?

I would do a 3 gal pot myself fabric of coco plastic if soil

But a pot is one thing doesn garantee anything but for 1 ounce dry you should get that no problem with 3 gal pot what space you working with and how many watts for light what lighting ? How are your temps ? You got all your tools ?
5x5 tent and 1000 watt temps are great right now and thanks bro

Hi bigotay, first post here. I usually grow SOG style in coco hempy pots, I only grow autoflowers. Sometimes I use a 2 litre pop bottle and if all goes well I get about an ounce per plant, the plant might be 15 or 20 inches tall, the part with the buds might be 12 inches wide, deep, and tall. I can fit 4, 5, maybe 6 plants in my modest grow space. I have also used a 1 1/2 gallon hempy pot that gives a larger plant, 4 will get crowded in my 3 ft by 2 ft space.

So you want to know how many plants you can scrogg or do you only plan on running a single beast in there ?

5x5 tent and 1000 watt temps are great right now and thanks bro
I just hit in a 3 gal pot fabric in coco under about 480 watts true power in tent . 4.5 zips dry in a 3 gal pot my big bomb from
Bomb seeds in coco as well is in two gal pot prob just over a zip vegged it only 34 days I think . Lol had to force flip . See my kings headband journal for proof or New Year’s Eve flipping thread .

Believe or not ?

That is 2 liter or half gallon pot with a weed plant which dried down to Oz of weed you will be watering every day whilst in flowering, but hey pot size doesn't really give you more yield right :p

See those air pots behind those are 6 liter or about 1.5 gallon i've had yields of several Oz dry with those on a trained plant !

Back
Top Bottom