SOG question

I've grown exclusively autos. On my next grow im planning on doing 4 photos (3gallon pots all i can fit) when shoukd i flip?
When they are 1/3 their maximum size for sativas, and 1/2 their maximum size for indicas. Hybrids are usually somewhere in between.

When they are 1/3 their maximum size for sativas, and 1/2 their maximum size for indicas. Hybrids are usually somewhere in between.
Shoukd have put in my post that im hurting for spaxe. The reason i need to either SOG OR SCROG. Im workinhg with onky a 2x2x4 tent

Shoukd have put in my post that im hurting for spaxe. The reason i need to either SOG OR SCROG. Im workinhg with onky a 2x2x4 tent
You can flip at any time. You control the height, and shape of photoperiod plants. If you want a sativa that's 18" or 45cm from the medium to the tip of the furthest cola, you'd flip when the tip of that branch is about 6" or 15cm from the medium.

You can flip at any time. You control the height, and shape of photoperiod plants. If you want a sativa that's 18" or 45cm from the medium to the tip of the furthest cola, you'd flip when the tip of that branch is about 6" or 15cm from the medium.
awesome info. Thanks guys

One more thing i can fit more if i put them I obe gallon pots. Willl they do ok in them?

That's entirely up to you. How large do you want your plants? What are you growing them in? Will a one gallon container support the roots required for that size of plant? You'd need to do a little research as to how large the plant can get in that size of container.

That's entirely up to you. How large do you want your plants? What are you growing them in? Will a one gallon container support the roots required for that size of plant? You'd need to do a little research as to how large the plant can get in that size of container.
iwayi just want a decent harvest. Lol. Ive got a 600 watt Viparspectra with 260 actual watts. I'm buying seeds thathat stay shortish. Dont care about size just yeild. So if u can u tell me please

Plant size has a huge impact on yield. I'd go with one or two three gallon containers; or four one gallons. The three gallon containers will take longer in veg.

I currently have four 3.8 gal caged grow bags in a 2' X 4' tent.

My next grow will be 2 X 3.8 gal, and seven 1 gal pots in a 2' X 4' tent. The two 3.8 gal will be moved to a second tent for flower. There will be three feminized strains. One plant from each strain will reversed to a male, and be used to pollinate a branch of the two other same strain plants. This will be a seed run for all three strains, producing some bud to try them out.

Plastic pot scale I have gone by for a couple decades now and has worked the best for me is. One gallon a month for total grow time. So if veg for three months and flower average two months then = 5 gallon pot. I use same scale for fabric pots but the plants will yield a lot more with the air prune affect on roots.
:passitleft:

Plant size has a huge impact on yield. I'd go with one or two three gallon containers; or four one gallons. The three gallon containers will take longer in veg.

My next grow will be 2 X 3.8 gal, and seven 1 gal pots in a 2' X 4' tent. The two 3.8 gal will be moved to a second tent for flower. There will be three feminized strains. One plant from each strain will reversed to a male, and be used to pollinate a branch of the two other same strain plants. This will be a seed run for all three strains, producing some bud to try them out.
thanks im gonna go 3. 3 gallon pots and then flup when salt? Remember i only have 4 ft heught. My strains i can use are tangerine dream'northern lights,Amnesia lemon for photos that's watt I working with

Oh il also havle l1 pineapple chunck

If you grow a SCRoG flip when the screen is 2/3 to 3/4 full. The timing depends on how fast the plants grow.
Yes i am. My net came today. These are my girls: the back 2 plants are 23 days old thyere in training too. Front one is Green Crack. That's only 14 days old.
Back left is a Sweet Tooth auto
Right back one is Royal Cheese

Attachments

• 20190322_182249.jpg
    20190322_182249.jpg
    915.2 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom