PH Question

Nickystickybuds

I grow autos. In FFOF WITH PERLITE. I use the ffof soil trio.
My PH soil is 7.0. That's good right @Blew Hiller???? I've never had any problems as far as weird cokored leaves. No yellowing ever. They always do great but i see a lot of folks say PH is best at 5.8-6.8???? I obviously want the mossy out my girls duo shoukd i bring it down a touch or leave it?

How are you determining the PH of your soil? As accuracy of your results can vary depending on method. That said if they are happy and you not having issues then leave them be, falls into the "If it ain't broke don't f___ with it, as it will be broke if you do" ;). Personally I worry about PH going in and don't give a hoot about PH of my soil, though imagine how well a soil buffers itself will vary widely on brand/type of soil too.

How are you determining the PH of your soil? As accuracy of your results can vary depending on method. That said if they are happy and you not having issues then leave them be, falls into the "If it ain't broke don't f___ with it, as it will be broke if you do" ;). Personally I worry about PH going in and don't give a hoot about PH of my soil, though imagine how well a soil buffers itself will vary widely on brand/type of soil too.
Ok thank you man i appreciate. It. That what i figured as well if it aint broke .i have a ph soil meter but not a water one. Gotta get one i guess. I just hear so much about "lock out" gets me nervous but my girls clearly love the nutes

Ok thank you man i appreciate. It. That what i figured as well if it aint broke .i have a ph soil meter but not a water one. Gotta get one i guess. I just hear so much about "lock out" gets me nervous but my girls clearly love the nutes
IMHO one could stick your finger into the soil and into your mouth and get about as accurate of a guess as those cheapo soil ones, but that just my take on those ;) :rofl: as not always but in many cases one gets what one pays for far as prices go.

IMHO one could stick your finger into the soil and into your mouth and get about as accurate of a guess as those cheapo soil ones, but that just my take on those ;) :rofl: as not always but in many cases one gets what one pays for far as prices go.
Love the comment. Ive used. Expensive one to compare it and still the same

They will tell you if something bugging them, and if they are happy why chance it changing something in an effort to be "better" as more than likely much better odds of making matters "worse" (kind of like if your Old Lady is happy just keep doing what you are doing, as if she not happy then nobody is going to be happy ;) :rofl: ).

Back
Top Bottom