Soil Grow Mango Kush and Headband

KFeezy

I have recently been researching the different methods of growing and me and my roommate have decided to invest we believe that soil is much cheaper than hydro and we have began to germinate the seeds we have two small pots ready for the germinated seeds to be placed into as soon as they are ready . Any small tips for this beginning stages would be very helpful. Such as what type of soil and nutrients to add. We have a florescent light that we plan to use in the beginning but plan to buy a better light setup when they exit the "seedling" stage. So what type of lights are best would also be very helpful. This is my second grow i grew white widow outdoor about a year ago and they were in the flowering when a frost swept through Missouri and killed both of our 8ft flowering plants and this was very upsetting and now i have decided to move it indoors and hopefully be able to control the conditions much better.

Most good potting soils will work. I myself like "roots organic" blends but others use fox farms etc. Stay away from miracle grow soil if you can.
CF's are good lights and I've seen some killer grows alll the way through flower with them. Remember the bigger the light the more heat and the more enviromental control (fans, vents..etc.) one needs. But also with bigger lights comes bigger yields. LED's are starting to come around, little to no heat but higher initial set up cost. Do some searching and read here to learn more:
How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom