Indoor Soil Grow Mango Kush and Headband Currently in Begining Germination Stage

KFeezy

I have recently been researching the different methods of growing and me and my roommate have decided to invest we believe that soil is much cheaper than hydro and we have began to germinate the seeds we have two small pots ready for the germinated seeds to be placed into as soon as they are ready . Any small tips for this beginning stages would be very helpful. Such as what type of soil and nutrients to add. We have a florescent light that we plan to use in the beginning but plan to buy a better light setup when they exit the "seedling" stage. So what type of lights are best would also be very helpful. This is my second grow i grew white widow outdoor about a year ago and they were in the flowering when a frost swept through Missouri and killed both of our 8ft flowering plants and this was very upsetting and now i have decided to move it indoors and hopefully be able to control the conditions much better.

IMG_1081_1_.JPG

My germinated seeds two of them took and the others ones still havent cracked getting ready to pot them new pics in a bit

I have potted them
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/grow_op1.jpg
As of right now I have heard that florescent bulbs are fine for the babies at this point of growth is this true? because i have a quite large light fixture that fits four bulbs and i plan on having them about 2 feet above them is this good?
also a side note i used miracle grow moisture control potting mix i just bought the bag that i thought looked the most "legit" any help would be appreciated. Thanks =)

We now have a light to use we are going to start them in a normal closet with a standard florescent light i was told at this stage with these lights to put them within two inches which is what i did. Any tips will be appreciated thank you =)

here are some pics i took this evening i know the setup looks very "rigged" as of now but i have big plans when they sprout
IMG_10889.JPG

IMG_10874.JPG

IMG_10867.JPG

the light fixture is flourescent i was informed that theese work at this point in growth

Just yesterday we have purcased a hydro set-up for our system we thought the best way to go about it would be to grow these in soil then clone them in to rockwool blocks and switch them to hydro after they grow. I was informed that switching them straight to hydro would shock the plants to much and kill them. Any opinions?

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom