RetNavyCPO's First Ever Grow Journal - Cheese

RetNavyCPO

420 Member
Been lurking a while now and have learned a lot. Decided to give it a shot! I plan to update weekly with as many good pics as possible. If I have any questions, I will be sure to ask!

Cheese - indica-sativa mix
Veg Stage - Germinating 10 Feminized Seeds
Indoor - BCNL Big Extra Hydro combo (Producer and Bloombox, 400W lights, 125W T5 lights for bottom)

Hi RetNavyCPO. Congrats on getting your grow started!

It sounds as though you have already benefitted from the wealth of knowledge shared by community that frequents this site. I hope you find the members as supportive, generous with sharing their knowledge, and friendly as I have.

Look forward to following along through your updates.

Be Well.

Ps. +Reps for starting a journal!

OK so I have made a few mistakes. First, I had a couple of the seeds upside down in the rockwool after germinating. Next, I left them in the clone box too long as I didn't read directions properly. Today I realized I put double the amount of water in the tub than I was supposed too, which means it had the wrong amount of grow and common mixed in. All 10 appears to still be alive, if not a little water logged.

Fortunately I had some Headband and found 5 seeds, so I germinated them in nothing but a napkin and tap water. They popped open well and I put them in organic soil. I put in only tap water and saw some mold and a few bugs show up. Plants still looked good so I did a translplant to hydro today. 3 of the 5 look great while 2 are going to be in the ICU for a while. Below are pictures.

Looking good so far, but I would suggest you cover those bottle bottoms. Light triggers roots to die, so clear bottle bottoms are bad. Slap some duct tape on them and future crisis will be averted. Also remember to check the top 2 inches for wetness before watering to avoid drowning your babies.

Best of luck on your grow.

Alright... pictures below are after transfer to producer today. Clean tub and nutrients... A couple you can see are struggling too... that is a result of how I got started, which was rocky. Starting to smell already so I threw on the filter... Smell gone :)
Headband (5 plants)
20130728_082313.jpg

Cheese 10 plants
20130728_082319.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom