Soil ppm

So, having read some of that article to see their methodology, this is not a research paper at all. This is essentially a statistical analysis of the major licensed growers in Canada who haven't got a FN clue how to grow decent cannabis, let alone high quality, but that is another story.

The authors grew ZERO plants for this paper, they gathered data from the major producers and used that data to make predictions according to these grows. All this paper does is show the major producers what changes they could make ,WITHIN their current practices, to improve yield. It is absolutely useless to small growers.

I am not sure what education you may have beyond highschool @prankster, but anytime you see "analysis" in the title of a paper, it is typically not research but statistics and is of little use to anybody other than those the data was collected from.

Just a word of advice, if you really want to understand growing better bud, lighting, nutrition etc, do a search for Dr Bruce Bugbee and watch his videos. He is likely the leading researcher of cannabis crops in North America and the videos are actual lectures from his classes at Utah State University.

Aside from him, you will learn more about cannabis and it cultivation from private growers who use science and proper research to modify their grows.

NOTE: after reading the introduction of that paper, I skimmed the rest as it was evident that it was statistical in nature, not research.

Thanks for that mature response Celt. Got into the Blue Dream pretty bad last night... But I don’t have a lot of patience for that type of literature at the best of times. Just looks like a bunch of high priced wanking to me, with basically zero useful info in it beyond what any newbie off the street could tell them for free. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom