Soils?

choptop13

Getting ready for my 1st grow soon was wondering which is best to put germed seeds in before I transplant into ffof from what I've read it's to strong and will burn new seedlings if u put it in it straight from germ so what do u guys suggest??

Yeah ocean forest is hard on some seedlings but it's all I use for Clones. Either light warrior like antics stated. My partner in his rooms mixes happy frog and of for all his seedlings to flower and swears by that mix. I personally for seeds that struggle with FF of I mix it and royal golds tupar which I use once Clones are transplanted from keg cup to 1 gallon. Then I use a mix of tupar and basement which has more coco for my move from 1 to 7 gallon. That's what's worked best for me. And I've tried a ton of stuff in my 17 years. Pro mix,sunshine,roots organics,canna,home made,tga super soil, other randos like coles, peters, Humboldt etc etc..

Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it it's awesome to get honest answer from guys u don't know and I know I can trust what u say cuz in my adventures especially with growers r some of the most straight up people I've ever met

What nutes do u recommend I've got a basic idea which 1s to use but hearing from an experienced grower would sure help with my decision??

I personally use house and garden. In 17 years I've had my best results. But just starting out I'd recommend fox farm or botanicare

I'm new to this, and I started out by putting seeds soaked for 12 hours directly into FFOF soil. For my first grow I wanted to keep things as simple as possible, so I used one soil that I hoped would have enough nutes built-in to get off and running. So far so good as far as I can tell, it doesn't seem like there's been any "burn" from the FFOF.

Cool thanks for the info guys I'm super excited I should b Goin in the next 7 to 10 days feels like Christmas morning when I was 10 lol. I'm gonna use ffof for final soil I got a bag of fox farms light warrior for the seedlings come highly recommended we shall see all I'm doin is waiting for the rest of my equipment to arrive and gotta drive down and pick up my soil and a few other things. :volcano-smiley:

I know a lot a growers may disagree but I've done ffof,mixed it with happy frog used ff nutes whole 9. I'm on 10th grow an I switched to ideal420 first soil made specifically for cannibus.its all organic an just add water.but it is too hot for seedlings an I don't like to transplant Wat I do take 5 gal bucket fill with 3 gal of 420 top off with a neutral potting soil an plant my germinated seeds straight in pot cover with plastic wrap.that way by time roots get down to the 420 they are able to handle it an I've had some nice harvests.hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom