Solar Flare 220

I have increased my feeding/water to every 2`3 days as they are not growing much. both plants are in coco.

Been growing autos for about 13 years and never had em so small.

Any feedback is appreciated! @Azimuth @Bill284

So, I dont grow autos, don't grow in coco, nor have I used MC, so I won't be much help to you with any of those.

Normally I would have expected @Bill284 to tell you coco needs to be watered every day, but he's already weighed in and didn't suggest that. :hmmmm: Maybe that only applies after they get out of the seedling stage??

So, I dont grow autos, don't grow in coco, nor have I used MC, so I won't be much help to you with any of those.

Normally I would have expected @Bill284 to tell you coco needs to be watered every day, but he's already weighed in and didn't suggest that. :hmmmm: Maybe that only applies after they get out of the seedling stage??
Missed where he said 2-3 days in coco thanks Azi. :ciao: :thanks:
Azimuth is correct.
I loose track sometimes my apologies. :Namaste:
They need fed daily with calmag in the water first at a ph of 5.8.
Preferably to run off but a good soak to keep the tap root interested.
Every 2-3 days can let coco dry and repel water.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ain’t that the truth! I lowered my light to 27 “ above the canopy and will check it daily although I water/feed every other day

Do you have any idea what PPFD or DLI this is? The plant looks like it’s small because the light was 40” away. It’s less about the distance of the light and more about the actual photosynthetic light that is hitting the plant. At 40” you would need a true draw 1000W light running at 100% to give a decent amount of light and it seems your light may be half to a quarter of that

Ok I just read more about your light. Ignore that 4 feet recommendation, that’s just enough light for your plants to stay alive. You want to bring it in much closer. I would start at 24 inches and work my way down to 12-18 range as the grow goes, especially if you’re in coco and feeding directly

I recommend using the Photone app or some other sort of light meter so you can get a good estimate of the amount of photosynthetic light actually hitting your plants. It will make it less trial and error figuring out where to put your light

Good Morning All-

How stupid of me not to remember to feed/water everyday or other day. Now that I upped the feed to 2.5 grams of Mega Crop and lowered the light, both have responded well. I am hoping that I didn`t screw them up and now hoping it may take a little longer to mature.

Do you think they may turn out well?

IC

They should be fine.. under lighting and under feeding don’t inflict the same level of stress that over feeding and over lighting do. You should notice much more vigorous growth very soon

Missed where he said 2-3 days in coco thanks Azi. :ciao: :thanks:
Azimuth is correct.
I loose track sometimes my apologies. :Namaste:
They need fed daily with calmag in the water first at a ph of 5.8.
Preferably to run off but a good soak to keep the tap root interested.
Every 2-3 days can let coco dry and repel water.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok, my faith in the universe has been restored. Carry on...

Good Morning Folks

My plants have recovered nicely and have doubled in size thanks to you!

IC

IMG_2929.jpeg

IMG_2928.jpeg

IMG_2927.jpeg

@Bill284 @Azimuth @JiggiLotus @Keffka @OGpapa

Your thoughts are appreciated as always

IC

Back on track! That’s a plant that will reach harvest now!

Do you know how much perlite is in your mix, and does your container have drainage holes on the bottom? Plant looks much better but it does seem to be just a little upset at the root level. It could be aeration/drainage related or it could just be the plant growing pains

Thanks for the kind words @Keffka . About 30 % perlit. There are plenty of holes in the bottom and sides for drainage.

was it your grow with MC before that started having clawing issues in flower? @bluter and @Sueet were on that topic as well.

I can’t remember who the grower was but they had switched to MC or bumped up the feeding in flower while adding another product and they started seeing clawing. I’m seeing a bit of the same right now but it’s hard to tell what’s driving it. Regardless, the plant is much, much healthier and bigger looking so you’re definitely on the right track

As I had 2 heart valves repaired in November, I've been having memory issues ever since. Once you folks recommended lower the light it all started to come back to me. Now they are fertigated every other day and the feed is upped by 1/2 gram each week or unless something goes wrong.

Back
Top Bottom