Something wrong with my plant

BobTheGrower

Hi,

Look at my photos. Something is wrong. I see differences between this plant and other plant

both plants:

with led panel:

help plz;)

regards

Hey BobtheGrower. It's hard to say what you should do now because we don't know WHY your pH is so low. There could be several reasons: 1. Like Emilya mentioned- the pH of your water could be off (esp if you are using liquid nutrients and not adjusting the pH before applying them), and 2. like stoner314 said- if you're using liquid nutrients, you could have a case of the nutrients and/or byproducts from the nutrients getting stuck in your medium when the plant really wants them out, but there is also 3. the possibility of your soil being imbalanced with either not enough minerals or too much organic matter - this can make your soil very acidic as well. Another option would be to 4. check how much you're watering. If your watering too much (ie. not letting the soil dry out enough), available organic nutrients in the soil can become concentrated because of an upset in the fugal/bacterial balance causing an acidity problem.

Back
Top Bottom