Something's wrong

Your seedlings need to be in smaller pots ..to start out..that should be in a solo cup with some holes in the bottom for drainage..a pot that size will cause water to drain away from the plant..and it will have difficulty forming a proper root ball..lots of guys think it's easier to jam seedlings into a ton of dirt..but it doesn't work well for the small plants..learning how to transplant and up the pot sizes makes for healthier plants and better veg cycles..leaving them ultimately in their flowering final pot is the goal and by repotting they get new nutrients from the extra dirt added as you upsize the potting. I'd swap them into cups ..then for to 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch etc..also keep young and I keep all my plants on cfls at 4 to 6 inches away from leaves..you will have to constantly adjust lights or drop table as your girls grow..this keeps them from getting too gangly..good luck!
Yeah you "can" do it this way but it in no way makes for better anything especially autoflowers.
This is what people do if they're using heavy non aerated soil in plastic pots.
Its basically like building a house on top of sand, you're going to fight with it from seed to harvest.
IMO, there are two proper mediums. One is Coco for those that wish to use synthetic nutrients and or don't have the space for larger 15+ gallon pots.
You water it every single day, the medium stays moist, the roots stay moist and as long as you get your nutrients and pH right you should have fast growth.
Two, the better choice and really the only good choice for using soil is Living Organic Soil in large fabric pot.
With a proper LOS complete with cover crop, worms, bugs, etc you also water everyday, the roots grow like wildfire and will completely fill a 20+ gallon fabric pot in no time because the soil is loose and airy and stays that way, its full of oxygen.
And if you oxygenate your water and you should then you're adding fresh oxygen into the soil daily.
And just like Coco, the roots stay moist and healthy at all times, never any need to transplant which can shock the plant and gives numerous chances to stunt growth, as does drying out your top feeder roots which can start killing off root hairs and tips.

Everyone can save themselves one hell of a lot of hassle by starting out with the right medium.
If you can only water your plant like once a week then you're better off starting over because your soil is shit.
Why hamstring yourself from day one and then fight with it the next 4+ months by constant transplanting and then having to dry out the medium which if you don't do it just right is going to kill off root hairs and tips especially on the feeder roots.
Why not start with a soil thats very well aerated, proper soil tilth, that has built into it tons of space for dissolved oxygen to hold into the nooks and crannies in the pumice and biochar and the many worm holes, a soil that stays oxygenated and stays pillowy soft and the same level of moisture at all times, the roots grow about as fast as in hydro except healthier.
You simply water 5% of the pot volume everyday in flower. So 20gal pot you water with 1 gal daily.
Little less than that in early veg and that's it, no guess work, no pH'ing, no mixing nutrients, no lifting pots, no transplanting, just explosive growth with very little fuss.
All this wet/dry and constantly transplanting stuff just makes me cringe everytime I see it.
It may work in shit soil but the real question is why are you trying to grow in shit soil to begin with.

Thats like an Olympic runner strapping on a pair of steel toed work boots, you're just phucking yourself at the beginning of the race for no reason.

Anyone grown this strain before, Critical Auto from Growers Choice, hoping for another estimate till harvest. Still has some flowers needing to open up but it’s real close and looking real good (p.s. no piss, one and done)

B53AB022-22E4-442A-8519-3F34367C35BC.jpeg

93A1436F-28C7-421B-AF46-E057BC275FC9.jpeg

D32C896B-1D30-4CEC-9624-61162B979D7E.jpeg

Anyone know what brown spots on my pineapple auto’s leaves are? I did some research and what I came to is it’s a potassium deficiency. Any help in dealing with this weather potassium or something completely different is greatly appreciated.

8D9638CE-0BD5-4491-86F8-E452C1F43AE7.jpeg

Someone help me out, I got these spots on my leaves around week 7 of flower, now on week 8. I read it might be mold but nothing comes off when touching or rubbing the affected areas. Calcium and magnesium overload or lack of, another possibility. Flushed two or three times and bought cal mag, gonna give it a go, wish me luck.

4714EBC5-B9C0-407F-B9C3-99DB482FE694.jpeg

524D30B6-EAF1-475F-B2DB-7A65E5747B49.jpeg

Yap, dealing with all the bs is why they charge so much at dispensaries. I find it worth it, and even enjoyable learning all the things. But I am also glad I have other options.

Back
Top Bottom