I think something is wrong

Re: I think something is wrong.

stopped all nuts and flushed how does she look now? Love the bible btw.
20150217_190802.jpg

So im wanting to switch to 18-6 but I'm scared if I do it will get to cold in the tent. My brother keeps saying that if I don't switch them then it will increase there chance of being male. Is this true?

Hmmm. I've never heard this before. Pretty sure it's BS or at least not worth getting concerned about. Leave it on 24 if that's working for you and google it, or wait till someone else chimes in who knows what they're talking about haha...

Nice to see you made it over that bump in the road. Still looking plenty green. Resist any urge to feed, I would say, and carry on doing whatever you're doing. Looks good.

"I think there is nothing wrong" lol... plant is looking good. as for your lighting, do what works for your. The thing about making it male is bs. Plants do like rest time though. a space heater could take the chill off for 4-6 hours of down time.

Re: I think something is wrong.

I'm using fox farm soil and ok how should flush there system I just watered them aabout 4hrs ago
Don't flush it ,just don't feed her anything ,I use Happy Frog ,and I don't give it nuets until almost week 8.
And even then what Big Bloom and Grow Big suggest I cut in half.
These soils have plenty of food for the plant for awhile .
Just plain old fashion water for the next scheduled watering.
Love the set up , but not the hot valley out west.

Back
Top Bottom