SOS Bud rot?

JayBuddz

white fuzz kinda looks like spider webs but idk. if it is bud rot how do i fix it? its only on the one plant and oly a few budds of that. only 2 weeks tell harvest any hope of saving her?

oops need pics. lol
sos3.jpg

sos2.jpg

sos1.jpg

naw it seems to be holding togther pritty well. the white and red hairs pull off kindda easy but the bud itself holds strong.

if the under part of the leaves have white or dark spots it could be the dreaded spidermites hope everythings o.k. im sending positive vibes your way

pritty sure its powder mold. thanx for pointing me in the right direction joe.and thanx for the vibes lil stinker, ima need them. so is the whole plant gone or should i just amputate the infected? and im asuming it was cused by ventalation right? my humidity is only bout 35. that dont seem to bad but im new, please corect me if im wrong.

You had mold show up at 35RH? What temp and what mediums you use? Open containers of water in the area? I hold my RH at 40% in veg and flower, and have never had a problem with molds.

Check the bottom of the leafs, and use a microscope if at all possible to look at the effected area.

i didnt have a fan runnin at all. whould that do it? my temps get to 90during the day and low 80s at night. wish i could keep my water cooler but it dont seem to be causing any big harm. it gets cool at night so i think the balince helps. (dwc).

Back
Top Bottom