Sounds stupid but feeding plants kool-aid?

Colors don't transfer across to cannabis like it does tulips or flowers. The only product I know of that affects colors in cannabis is one called purplemax and I don't see the benefit in it. Purple doesn't mean better.
Simple mollasses or pineapple juice is the answer and while urine is sterile and high in nitrogen it is a waste product and that can hurt more than it can help. I'm a med patient and take several medications every day and don't want to transfer those meds to my plants as well. And I won't even get into ladys pee whiile taking birth control or estrogen.
People really need to think about what they put into their plants. Mainly because we ingest these plants in one form or another. A lot of grow product manufacturers put out products without considering the long term effects some of the ingredients might have on us. the last thing I want is to grow a 3rd breast after 10 years of smoking weed because of some ingredient a nute manufacturer put out for big profit 10 years earlier.
IMO natural is better but even nature can surprise you.lol Think and question before you act.
Rhizoflora Purpinator is supposed to help with phenotypical expression. They also have Terpinator which is supposed to help develop more trichromes and terpenes

Back
Top Bottom