Space cakes, brownies. please help

jambo stoner

hey guys, just finnished smokin my first grow and ihave saved all of my kif and i want to try and make space cakes, maybe chocolate brownies or something, but thing is i dont know whats the best way togo about it.

whats the best recipe to use?

how much kif will i need?

any help or advice would be greatly apprieciated :popcorn:

cheers

jambo

Hi Jambo Stoner,
Have you ever made cannabutter?
The way I do mine is, I save all of my trim till I get a least 2 oz.
I like mine strong, I then take 3lbs of butter, 2 cups of water add all of that to my crock pot, cook on low setting for at least 6 hours (don't forget to stir it). Take cheese cloth and I use a potatoe ricer to help squezze out all of the butter. Place all you get into a glass bowl, put into fridge till it turns back to a solid butter. I then get out my scale weigh out 8oz and wrap to freeze. Toss out the dark water on the bottom it's very bitter.
You can use any brownie mix that your local store sells. The one I use (Duncan Hines) asks for 1/3 cup of oil, I swap it for my cannabutter, I also take out a cup of the mix and swap it for some of the trim just to kick it up a notch (if I have any left overs). I put a green M&M on them when I'm done so I or my partner won't give them to the wrong person who visits for coffee/tea. Do the same for cake or even yummy frosting.
:high-five::yummy::goodluck::party:

Take your weed. 9 grams of killer bud or an ounce of sugar leaf. Get your brownie mix that calls for oil. If it says use 1 cup oil I will simmer 1 1/4 cup oil then add the weed and keep it just under a simmer. No bubbling or it will burn. Do this for 25 minuts then strain well. Make brownies as directed with your weed infuzed oil. Just be sure to re-measure out the oil and add oil if it needs it.

I dare ya to eat a whole one. I find a whole brownie leaves me slobbering with my mouth half open unable to move from the chair. Try it.....just try a half brownie first....or get someone else to eat a whole one who says they can handle it then watch them sit there like a couch potatoe rest of the day.

Cona

Let me introduce you to one of my absolute favorite forums on this site!
420 Kitchen - 420 Magazine
:) it will guide you to all kinds of baking to be baked glory!

And Mr. Cona! I will take your dare! If I am able to eat two and be productive do I get a prize? :)
I'm sure the lovely effects are prize enough!

BTW, how many brownies do you cut a pan into? Lets say, based on the supposed servings on a box.

This is the exact website that I followed. Mabey it was closer to 12 grams. I used my smaller buds....never have done it with leaf but I have made 4 or 5 batches each a little stronger then the first. EVERYONE said they were killer. My freinds wife who smokes about 3 grams a day could not move from the couch.

Heres the website

Pot Brownies

Cona

I take all the trimmings and little buds from the plants and use an ounce of that per pound of butter which is 4sticks, then I slow cook it in the crockpot doing a heating and cooling process where i cook it for about 2-3hrs then let cool and start the process again doing it a few times, always make sure you take the foam of the top too so it will purify the butter. When the cooking is done you need to get a cheesecloth to strain the butter into a tupperware, since I make cookies i get the tupperware that measures 1cup that way its easy for my recipe because I add a cup to the cookies I make. Personally I would figure out homemade recipes that way you can make them however you desire. Hopefully this is some help! :)

I used trim leaf and pop-corn buds too jessiilyn! Waste not, want not! :) Your recipe is nearly identical to what I do! Cept I like to use Coconut Oil (harder to burn, cuz I'm a putz)... But butter is just delicious :yummy: Thank you for sharing that with all of us :Namaste:

thanks insan1, thanks cona, thanks thsea and thanks jess. All of your replys have made things a whole lot clearer now, the only thing that i am going to struggle with now is decideing what to make coz after a joint or 3 my sweet tooth is bigger than my joint, i love cakes and brownies and anything else that is sweet.

once again thanks to all of you for your help:thanks: :popcorn::popcorn: :thumb:

peace and happy toking :peacetwo: :bongrip:
jambo

Jambo Stoner dude glad you like our CannaBudder recipes
Here's another way to do your "Sweet Tooth" justice....
Any cookie recipes that asks for butter just trade it out for CannaBudder.
I make CChip, Oatmeal Raisin, Brownies, any kind of box Cake mix w/Canna Frosting, White CChip w/macadamia nuts. I have a friend who likes her CChip cookies made w/M&M's.
Dude the sky is the limit on what you can make w/CannaBudder.

Insain1

Piece Pot Micro Dot

:welldone::bongrip:;):popcorn:

hey guys, i didnt do it last time round, only because i didnt think i had enuf kief (2.3g), so i just smoked it all and ate a shed load of sweeties. i really want to make brownies with it. now 2nd time round ive got a bit more. this time i have 5.2g. im just gonna give it a go and see what theyre like. gonna cook all 5.2g into the butter.

what do you more experienced guys think of that. will they get me totally mashed or will it be a waste of kief.

cheers guys and happy tokin:bravo::peace:
:high-five:
:thanks:
:thanks:
:420:

Can you say "Total Couch Lock"........Just don't use too much butter to keif ratio.

Hope you don't have anything pressing to do....:thumb:

Can you say "Total Couch Lock"........Just don't use too much butter to keif ratio.

Hope you don't have anything pressing to do....:thumb:

i know i might sound like a bit of an idiot, so i do appolagize, but i just dont want to f*ck it up.

the recipe that i chose says to use 250g butter, how much butter will i cook the kief in, and then once cooked do i add my lovely cannabutter to whats left of the 250g or do i use the whole 250g butter to cook the kief

:yummy:

If I were you.....I'd do the 20 min. stove-top method. Just shake your kief into the whole 250g's of butter put the stove on low, stir in and stir some more. The trick is to keep it moving and keep a close eye so your butter won't burn.
When done don't strain it, just let it go back to a soft solid then get busy whipping up your cookies, cake or brownies. (if you use a cake mix and DO NOT let it go back to a solid as most say use cooking oil)

Don't go crazy on that first bite of one, wait and see, that I'm soooo "Locked" will sneak up on you and the...........time will just go by so s l o w l y.
Once ingested (if on an empty stomach) 8-12 hours later.........:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom