Spider mite control

Once I release them I won't spray with anything,so I was thinking to buy twice much or 3 times more quantity for what I need for my grow.space. cause inspray 3 times a week and I have no problems in veg but when I go in mid.flower I can't spray so the little amount I have will spread alot for the next 40-50 days till harvest. What it's the good predator for my indor space or they all work good against two spotted spider mites ? I don't grow in soil I'm growing I'm soiless if that's matter
When I reached out to arbico originally they recommended 6000 for my 2x4 followed by 2000 every 2 weeks. It really did the trick at first but the little bastards came back eventually. All it takes is ONE missed egg to start a population explosion

When I reached out to arbico originally they recommended 6000 for my 2x4 followed by 2000 every 2 weeks. It really did the trick at first but the little bastards came back eventually. All it takes is ONE missed egg to start a population explosion
Thanks for the info but thatsbalot form2x4 wtf

Check out Natures Good Guys for the special blend predator mites- there are 3 or 4 different predator species included. Sachets are little envelopes that you hang up in the foliage - you pour a small portion of the vermiculite that contains the predators into the sachets and place at intervals on various plants at opposite ends of the grow room….

I started with plethora of hypoapsis miles predator mites, the hypos are a soil dwelling critter. First 2 pics show the hypos - they were thick as thieves when I started but now 1 year later the rove beetles have killed and eaten all of the hypos

all the tiny oval shapes are hypoaspis miles predator mites
Pics look soaking wet but just top misted, here they chow on (dried) black soldier fly larvae
rove beetles on a rapid rooter eating neem seed meal

Thanks for the info but thatsbalot form2x4 wtf
Right! The pests I have are tough SOBs that try to outrun and outbreed the predator mites! I've seen it through my loupe!

Check out Natures Good Guys for the special blend predator mites- there are 3 or 4 different predator species included. Sachets are little envelopes that you hang up in the foliage - you pour a small portion of the vermiculite that contains the predators into the sachets and place at intervals in the grow room.

I started with plethora of hypoapsis miles predator mites, the hypos are a soil dwelling critter. First 2 pics show the hypos - they were thick as thieves when I started but now 1 year later the rove beetles have killed and eaten all of the hypos

all the tiny oval shapes are hypoaspis miles predator mites
here they feed on (dried) black soldier fly larvae
rove beetles on a rapid rooter eating neem seed meal
That's look amazing.i have only spider mites I believe. What flowers I have to put inside.my rooms to keep feed my beneficial mites or how I make sure they have enough food inside and they don't die from starving ?

Most any kind of easy growing houseplant will do as companion plants, I keep a few different species going in my grow room. For foliar predators I use fine spray mist on foliage once a day. For soil mix I always figured that neem seed meal mixed in would kill or deter pests and I suppose it does for some pest species but the rove beetles appear to chow down on neem seed meal with no problems. They can eat a little bit of wet kelp flakes or neem seed meal sprinkled on soil but I prefer using rapid rooters with neem meal so I can see how many bugs & which species are attending the food orgy.

yeah guess my rove beetles population ate up all the hypoapsis miles predator mites in my garden, that why it’s wise to keep a sample population of each species alive in a separate container. That way if one species is lacking or gets killed off from your plants - then you can repopulate your garden without buying more.

Most any kind of easy growing houseplant will do as companion plants, I keep a few different species going in my grow room. For foliar predators I use fine spray mist on foliage once a day. For soil mix I always figured that neem seed meal mixed in would kill or deter pests and I suppose it does for some pest species but the rove beetles appear to chow down on neem seed meal with no problems. They can eat a little bit of wet kelp flakes or neem seed meal sprinkled on soil but I prefer using rapid rooters with neem meal so I can see how many bugs & which species are attending the food orgy.

yeah guess my rove beetles population ate up all the hypoapsis miles predator mites in my garden, that why it’s wise to keep a sample population of each species alive in a separate container. That way if one species is lacking or gets killed off from your plants - then you can repopulate your garden without buying more.
that's genius! I'm expecting some rove beetles any day now and maybe I should keep some to the side like you mentioned

Back
Top Bottom