Spider mite control

Diyandimitrov

It's that gonna help against indor growth for spider mites ?

Preventative and getting them under control prior to flower is your best bet. You need a good IPM (Integrated pest management). You should call and talk to the people from that website above that you posted, they can advise you on what predators you can add.

They won’t eliminate the Borg , but the will slow them down. Throw them, and lady bugs too, you can probably buy lady bugs locally.
Lady bugs would probably eat beneficial mites as well as the Borg

They won’t eliminate the Borg , but the will slow them down. Throw them, and lady bugs too, you can probably buy lady bugs locally.
It's really small amount of spider mites so slow them down probably will be enough I have like 8-9 affected plants and they are not heavy infested from 400 so Im almost clean but not like 100%

It's really small amount of spider mites so slow them down probably will be enough I have like 8-9 affected plants and they are not heavy infested from 400 so Im almost clean but not like 100%
You should remove the plants that are infested /affected if it's only a few. They will spread faster than you think...

Can I just buy those predator mites twice much then what they recommend and hope they will do the job ? Or I can make spot spraying just on my affected areas few times and they release those predators still twice much at recommend amount

Can I just buy those predator mites twice much then what they recommend and hope they will do the job ? Or I can make spot spraying just on my affected areas few times and they release those predators still twice much at recommend amount
If only a few plants are infected you should remove and destroy those infected plants before they take over your grow. If they are only in one of your grow rooms you need to take steps to not bring them into your other grow rooms. Talk to the people who sell the predators and ask what the recommend .

Neither one will hurt your plants, they both eat spider mites, not plants. Just make sure at the end you open the doors and let the lady bugs go. They will find their way back to the breeding grounds, and make more lady bugs for next year. If you've never seen a lady bug "nest" it's quite amazing. Many years ago, I ran found one in the Sisters area of Oregon in early June. I was trout fishing at about 4500 ft. and started seeing a lot of lady bugs on the willows/brush along the stream, as I went upstream I saw more and more, until the trees/bushes were covered with them, bright red. Then I found the nest in an old stump, you could of shoveled up the lady bugs (which is about what they do when they collect them) they were 2 feet deep, and spread over a 20 sq ft. area, millions and millions of them. They migrate south and to lower elevations to feed, then go back to the area they were born in, a renewable resource.

I will use the califurnicus predator or one of the others small spidwrs cause I make a research and I. Australia they have them alot
Ladybugs help.the mother nature alot so I don't wanna spwnd.money and hurt our planet

What’s up?

Predators are meant to prevent an outbreak, but in your case you need to get a colony established first. Weed plants come and go but I suspect you will need several companion plants to help keep a colony established. You want your beneficial critters to own that grow space

Be advised that your chem sprays make it harder to get beneficial critterz started. A little neem seed meal sprinkled on a rapid rooter makes for great feeding & breeding ground for soil borne critters like rove beetles. My rove beetles literally dive in and eat neem seed meal

With a grow your size it would be wise to learn bug farming. Follow release instructions and yes order those silly dispenser sachets to hang on the plants. Set aside a small part of each critter species you order and keep in separate containers. Most critterz need to be kept kinda warm with a damp rapid rooter and food source

Arbico has got it going on but NaturesGoodGuys is cheaper look at their predator mite combo pack (it’s like 3 or 4 different species)

some predators work the soil, others work the foliage.

I've been using arbico for a while now and it's been a battle for sure. Once established it's a constant struggle because the spider mites you killed today are the hatchlings of the ones you killed last week. I too don't want to spray anything in flower, especially the last few weeks. Just picked up some CO2 and am going to try tenting the affected plants in a trash bag and full it up to see if I can suffocate them because ordering mites every week I getting EXPENSIVE

What’s up?

Predators are meant to prevent an outbreak, but in your case you need to get a colony established first. Weed plants come and go but I suspect you will need several companion plants to help keep a colony established. You want your beneficial critters to own that grow space

Be advised that your chem sprays make it harder to get beneficial critterz started. A little neem seed meal sprinkled on a rapid rooter makes for great feeding & breeding ground for soil borne critters like rove beetles. My rove beetles literally dive in and eat neem seed meal

With a grow your size it would be wise to learn bug farming. Follow release instructions and yes order those silly dispenser sachets to hang on the plants. Set aside a small part of each critter species you order and keep in separate containers. Most critterz need to be kept kinda warm with a damp rapid rooter and food source

Arbico has got it going on but NaturesGoodGuys is cheaper look at their predator mite combo pack (it’s like 3 or 4 different species)

Ar they fithing each other I was thinking to buy those californicus whatever they are

What’s up?

Once I release them I won't spray with anything,so I was thinking to buy twice much or 3 times more quantity for what I need for my grow.space. cause inspray 3 times a week and I have no problems in veg but when I go in mid.flower I can't spray so the little amount I have will spread alot for the next 40-50 days till harvest. What it's the good predator for my indor space or they all work good against two spotted spider mites ? I don't grow in soil I'm growing I'm soiless if that's matter

What’s up?

Silly dispenser. Saches.?

Back
Top Bottom