spider mites near harvest in Cancer patient Meds

BadSpeller

Hello, I am new to the forum. I grow a small indoor crop of 6 plant @ 2-3' tall for my wife's medicinal use (wife has the C word) and I went to check on the ladies tonight and found webs on several tops. 3 plants of "The White" and 3 of Sky Walker OG . They all looked healthy two week ago, yellowing leaves a last week ago so I backed off the Nutes, then today I see the webs and the crop is crawling with them and most of my top half leaves are dying or near death. I confirmed it is spider mites with my 100X microscope and the dang bug made me jump when it crawled into view!!! I believe a mesh I use to support them aloud the bastards to spread through the whole crop in a few days. I have milky tris, no amber yet, so within a week or two of beginning the flush. several plants already look like the top buds are ruined and unusable (lost tightness, look airy, and tan not green) and I can see dozens of them crawling on the web with my naked eye. Is there any hope of saving? Does Co2 poisoning work? Should I start flush now to save what I can? Should I pull the badly infested and throw them out now? Insert overlooked question here? Thank you so much, I cant lose this crop... I cant afford to buy the quantity/quality meds needed for my wife.

Sincerely, The Bad Speller

there is not much you can do at this point. Most applications to get rid of spider mites have to be sprayed right on the plant. YOu can look into neem oil, safers soap, or SNS. Your other option is bud washing. there is a post here about it. Basically it is what it says, you wash the buds in water. This is probably the safest solution to your problem as you wont have to spray your plants. But if you have anything in veg, it would be in your best interest to spray those. They say mites are very hard to get rid of.

I wonder the same I have just afew on my bud ladies an wondering if I can still spray with dawn soap being they are budding have just a couple wks left what to do

Back
Top Bottom