Spider mites with only 2 weeks left

Fatlad

Hi people ... im at week 7 of flower got spider mites big time ... even got webbing on some buds.. whats the best thing to do ... shall I just ride it out and hope for the best and if so what affect will it actually have on my bud .. is it still smokable etc

I highly recommend washing your buds after harvest. I've had a few gnarly cases of spider mites.
I would be cautious of using anything with oil in it because it will mess with your pistils and trics, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
I've used a vacuum hose before to suck the webs off the buds, and removed any highly populated leaves.
I've also used this stuff called AgroMagen because they were just too thick to manage.
Since I wash my buds, I wasn't too concerned with any residue, and it was also labeled as food grade.
Probably too late now, but you could also get a bunch of ladybugs and turn them loose.

You're in a tough spot... I've been there many times before. Always pay extra attention for bugs before you flip.

First time I've ever suffered anything like this and pretty new to this so didn't really pick up on the signs until it was too late .. got 8 plants all looking very different .. like you said its pretty late on now as I've only got 1 week of feed to give them then its flush time.. really don't wanna be dragging them all out as the are tied up

First time I've ever suffered anything like this and pretty new to this so didn't really pick up on the signs until it was too late .. got 8 plants all looking very different .. like you said its pretty late on now as I've only got 1 week of feed to give them then its flush time.. really don't wanna be dragging them all out as the are tied up
I've never had a plant finish off in 9 weeks before, but all strains are different.
Feed up until the end... the whole stop feeding towards the end is bogus bro science.
The flavor and harshness will depend on how you cure it, not whether or not you starved you plant towards the end of it's life. A Nitrogen molecule for you nutrient line, is the same as a Nitrogen molecule coming from your plants reserves. (leaf)
The manner and time that molecule is broken down during the cure it what counts.:reading420magazine:

You might be able to get you some Agro and just be careful how you spray it. If you can get under the leaves, and not so much on your buds, I'm sure you'll be fine. The stuff works in a matter of days.

20201230_203000.jpg
I've been using this so probably give it another blast tomorrow when lights are off and try and stay away from the buds pal..

And the strain im using takes between 8 and 9 week .. most of the strains I've done usually take that long but that's just flower not including veg ... anyway thanks for advice pal

Just be sure they isnt something toxic in it.
The only reason I used Agro was because there isn't.

Back
Top Bottom