Sprout drama and why i Love You Guys :)

GimmieGreenie

OK heres the deal
I started germinating in distilled water 2 weeks ago. I planted the cracked ones taproot side down in A-ok starter plugs 1 week ago. im using a bunch of bagseeds from mid-grade greens so i knew the germing process would be a slow 1.
So far i have 30 seeds from various bags in grow plugs.The plugs are all in a plastic tupperware container on top of my cable box ( i germinated this way using foam cups a couple years ago when i was just messing around, so i knew this would work fine) Night before last night Zero activity. Last night however 1 sprouted tall and yellow with the first to round leaves small and closed.
the girlfriend was amazed as was i, but i was worried about all the yellow.
Now i never grown a full plant, but i sprouted a few seeds before and i never seen that. Insteand of freaking out. I Simply went to Good olde`420magazine.com:slide: And enough after very little searching i found everything there is to know about why some seedlings come up yellow. i took Rocky as i named the sprout (Im realistic,i think it will turn male on me)
out of the humid tupperware container and placed him in a foam cup and simply sit him in the window. about 4 hours later, the two round leaves opened up a bit and he stater to turn green. Looking at him now is like it growing befor my eyes, Its its green except for a lil tiny bit of yellow still on the tips of the round leaf, it has a little purple hue on the base of the stem now and it even sprouted the tiny sharp leaves in the center. to light winds from the window even made the stronger.
This Site Rules. The Forums have some of the coolest people ever in it. I really feel this is the dinfinative place for ALL cultivation info and support.
And i know, that any problems i do have,Won't break me.
:headbanger:YOU GUYS ROCKS SO FREAKING HARD:headbanger:
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Props and blessings to you all
~Double.G

Its crazy hey..... if my job involved a desk, a pc, and the net....... i be fired on the spot i recon......hahaha.....cant get enough.....

This site is the friendliest on the net. I've frequented many forums but I'll call this one home going forward. I hope you'll stick around.
:smokin:
I'll be around, that lil sprout is actully trying to turn himself into something. Its was the only strong one that lived , now its starting to get some leaves. I'll start a post about it soon.

Thanks Again everybody:peace::thanks::peace:

Back
Top Bottom