Sprouting seedling color

sf415guy

420 Member
Hey folks just wondering if you can help me regarding the color of my seedling just sprouting. I'm concerned because it's a light yellowish but a slight greenish color to it when usually it's a dark lush green. I initially germinated in paper towel and then planted it to a light soil, seedling starter soil. After 5 days nothing was happening so I took the seed out and put it in Fox farm Ocean Forest. Within a day this thing was growing fast and popping out the top of the soil. It's now the second day that it's popped out and I've never seen a seedling this type of light color before. Any thoughts as to why it might be like this? Photo attached

20230420_095648.jpg

Hey folks just wondering if you can help me regarding the color of my seedling just sprouting. I'm concerned because it's a light yellowish but a slight greenish color to it when usually it's a dark lush green. I initially germinated in paper towel and then planted it to a light soil, seedling starter soil. After 5 days nothing was happening so I took the seed out and put it in Fox farm Ocean Forest. Within a day this thing was growing fast and popping out the top of the soil. It's now the second day that it's popped out and I've never seen a seedling this type of light color before. Any thoughts as to why it might be like this? Photo attached

20230420_095648.jpg
Sorry no one answered your question my friend.
How is your little one doing today?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey there and thanks for responding. I posted my question in a different part of the website and a few other people answered it. Their response was basically give it light and allow the chlorophyll to develop. That's exactly what happened and it's doing great now

20230424_183004.jpg

Hey there and thanks for responding. I posted my question in a different part of the website and a few other people answered it. Their response was basically give it light and allow the chlorophyll to develop. That's exactly what happened and it's doing great now

20230424_183004.jpg
Great, I didn't want you to think we were ignoring you.
She looks great.
Happy growing my friend.
Have a great weekend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom