Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

Hey will ask you dude that is doing the large organic grow how he amended his soil and what nutrients he is using.
He uses tomato food :rofl: that's who I learned off.
Except I was using old vegetable water at first until I spoke to him the other month.

Maybees I can teach him now :rofl:

Oh god.... lol
Wish I had all this help at the start mate.
First lot died at 3 weeks. Second lot were nearly there when we got a knock on the door. The 3rd lot were all pathetic. 4 th lot were permanently yellow.
So this is the first time they've actually made it through pretty healthy and I ain't feked it up :rofl:

Howdy do good people.
My new toy has just arrived
Screenshot_20210312-182829.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-182855.jpeg

It's just a cheapo thing and I didn't think it would be much good as @Listersmeghead potato cam has more megapixels.
But here's some pictures from it. But it also has me slightly concerned and confused. I've got loads of cloudy and amber trichomes and I'm still 25 days away from breeders recommend harvest day. See what yous think
Screenshot_20210312-174222.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-174139.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-173917.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-174347.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-174308.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-173821.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-174030.jpeg
Screenshot_20210312-173645.jpeg

Is it normal to have so many amber trichomes this early?
I can honestly say I have never checked a plant this early so I'm pretty clueless
All advice would be muchos appreciated

Squiggz
trich can be a bit tricky depending on the plant and the part of the plant that is exposed to light

did they swallow already ? the gland , they go from skinny to like air has been pumped into them
composed on many many little balls together , they will blow out.

then check the trich , but you wan than blow first , to get your weight right on them.

well that's how i do it

i was checking trich all the time before i figure this out
each grow is a improvement

Thanks mate.
It all makes sense now. I've been going about it the wrong way:laugh:
I've had no one to ask up until now, I just assumed I was doing things correctly.
How wrong was I though.
I even pulled down the last Moby's by checking them by the status of the leaves..
But, I know now, thanks to you lot.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

The pop corn buds are still clear.
So, for the past 4 grows I've been looking at the wrong thing :hmmmm::rofl:
Well, you've got to learn sometime..:idea:
i find it super hard taking microscope pic's let alone knowing how many are cloudy or not. i tried doing videos to check hoping i get one look not blurred, then i thought turn off the fan dumbass :hmmmm:.
i'm at point now if it looks like someone sneezed on my plant in pic i chop it.

i find it super hard taking microscope pic's let alone knowing how many are cloudy or not. i tried doing videos to check hoping i get one look not blurred, then i thought turn off the fan dumbass :hmmmm:.
i'm at point now if it looks like someone sneezed on my plant in pic i chop it.
That made me giggle :rofl:

At least I'm not alone though. I might actually get a decent harvest this year with all this new knowledge I've gained..
Have you got much growing at the moment?

@Spitz
Sorry for the late reply. I really thought I had ..
12/12 form seed?
Does this work for all strains or is it selective?
Oh! Prospecting, it's awesome ain't it?
At least you lot have proper good deposits of the stuff. There's been some 60g nuggets in Scotland, but it's rare.
This is 4 day's work from last year . Including the specks we got 5 grammes
Screenshot_20210320-122948.jpeg

@Spitz
12/12 form seed?
At least you lot have proper good deposits of the stuff. There's been some 60g nuggets in Scotland, but it's rare.
that's gold ??

in Aus we have plenty
never went to pick some up tho , it's in the middle of no where
:lot-o-toke:

that's gold ??

in Aus we have plenty
never went to pick some up tho , it's in the middle of no where
:lot-o-toke:
yeah. Pure Scottish gold.

You lot have some life changing gold. Nuggets big enough to pay your mortgage off. But like you said, it's hostile where it sits. At least we have nice gentle streams you can dip your feet in.

Many place here in WA , pp look for gold , they got machine and stuff :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:
but you can't go like that ... well i don't , it's very hostile , pp died in the bush

the middle of no where , this is something that always impress me in Aus
that vaste huge empty hostile land

some part of here , if no car , no water .... you are fucked !!

:passitleft:
stay home , stay green .... better for me :bongrip:

That made me giggle :rofl:

At least I'm not alone though. I might actually get a decent harvest this year with all this new knowledge I've gained..
Have you got much growing at the moment?
8 photo plants and 10 autos, 4 auto i need to cut still and photo plants should be ready may(hope).
i have to switch to clone production for start of outdoor grow season in canada , 1st-2nd week of june plants start going in ground. I like 2 months growths on moms for how amany clones i want. I'm behind schedule but started 8 mothers friday and will use 4 clones for 12 in total strains for summer moms. i'll start cloning the 4 clone mothers by mid april and by May the new moms should be ready to cut clones.

old pic of auto's, only 4 still in room now. first time in coco mix and i went to hard with cal/mag so i burn them pretty good. this will end up as mother room and a few clones will end up here until i harvest my tent.
1611602037503.jpg

My tent and photo grow, hoping to start putting clones in it may. I usually net but got lazy and had to move on tp my clones.
20210320_102201.jpg

got lazy didn't pay attention and maxed out room. the pretty much done stretch but lights height maxed.
20210320_102131.jpg

clones, i kept the ugly clones in bottom of pic's and rest are already gone to mates.
20210316_191344.jpg

8 photo plants and 10 autos, 4 auto i need to cut still and photo plants should be ready may(hope).
i have to switch to clone production for start of outdoor grow season in canada , 1st-2nd week of june plants start going in ground. I like 2 months growths on moms for how amany clones i want. I'm behind schedule but started 8 mothers friday and will use 4 clones for 12 in total strains for summer moms. i'll start cloning the 4 clone mothers by mid april and by May the new moms should be ready to cut clones.

old pic of auto's, only 4 still in room now. first time in coco mix and i went to hard with cal/mag so i burn them pretty good. this will end up as mother room and a few clones will end up here until i harvest my tent.
1611602037503.jpg

My tent and photo grow, hoping to start putting clones in it may. I usually net but got lazy and had to move on tp my clones.
20210320_102201.jpg

got lazy didn't pay attention and maxed out room. the pretty much done stretch but lights height maxed.
20210320_102131.jpg

clones, i kept the ugly clones in bottom of pic's and rest are already gone to mates.
20210316_191344.jpg
Amazing looking canopy my friend. :cheer:

Many place here in WA , pp look for gold , they got machine and stuff :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke:
but you can't go like that ... well i don't , it's very hostile , pp died in the bush

the middle of no where , this is something that always impress me in Aus
that vaste huge empty hostile land

some part of here , if no car , no water .... you are fucked !!

:passitleft:
stay home , stay green .... better for me :bongrip:
i toured au few years ago and bought a bus pass. i'm from canada and didn't realize how F'nn big that island is, what a mistake. lucky i their for 2 months. is there like any animal or insect that doesn't kill you ??

Amazing looking canopy my friend. :cheer:
thanks mate.
@Spitz
12/12 form seed?
If that was my scottish grandmother gold, she'd would make sure you had tweezers to get every spec off your hand, then tell you; ' you owe me a few dollars for the stuff you could find' .

If that was my scottish grandmother gold, she'd would make sure you had tweezers to get every spec off your hand, then tell you; ' you owe me a few dollars for the stuff you could find' .
:rofl:
The Scottish are all the same. My wife is Scottish and she still has the money the tooth fairy left her 40 years ago..
Loving your grow by the way. Shame you have ran out of head room.
Do you not run a journal on here ? It's a shame more people don't see your work. I'm well impressed..

:rofl:
The Scottish are all the same. My wife is Scottish and she still has the money the tooth fairy left her 40 years ago..
Loving your grow by the way. Shame you have ran out of head room.
Do you not run a journal on here ? It's a shame more people don't see your work. I'm well impressed..
closer to the light so should help :laugh: and it's official new mar's led heights 2 inches from bud.
i was worried for awhile that i'd being chopping good bud because of height, stretch is pretty much done now.
I do journal eventually, even if i did journal i'd want it to be like yours because awesome people attract more awesome people.

closer to the light so should help :laugh: and it's official new mar's led heights 2 inches from bud.
i was worried for awhile that i'd being chopping good bud because of height, stretch is pretty much done now.
I do journal eventually, even if i did journal i'd want it to be like yours because awesome people attract more awesome people.
. Thank you for the compliment.
But we are all awesome on here. Looking forward to your journal eventually. I will definitely be following you on your journey. Your more than welcome to upload your progress on this thread if you like.
Wishing you all the best mate. You never know, the extra close light might give you a killer crop.
I hope so anyway.
Take care and thanks again

Back
Top Bottom