Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

I'll be cloning like a madman next few months, tell me when you ready to do some and well do them at same time and see what happens. you got tons of time i'll be doing clones until may.
May, will be upon us very soon.. months are melting into each other..
I'm in for that though.. But with us planning a road trip I don't know if I will be able too.. unless, i go mobile on the next grow. Set up a 12volt system, I can run off the leisure batteries in the van. Hmmmmm!!! That's something to think about

Howdy do good people of 420 magazine..

It is now day 61 of flower on the moby dicks.
All seems happy and healthy. well, I say healthy but not really .
The other day I found a seed in a bud that snapped off when I dropped my phone on it.
Checked the entire plants and can't seem to find the source of the cause.
Screenshot_20210324-200806.jpeg

So God knows how many seeds I'm going to find..
Do you lot worry about seeds in your homegrown??

Apart from that everythings spot on I think.
They are still pumping out pistils and fattening up.
I pulled the last ones down out of the same batch of seeds on day 71. but now with my new found knowledge of actually checking the right part of the plant, I may be in for a better quality product in the end.

Oh! The unripe bud got dried, then Wacked in the oven and decarbed. I crudely melted 20g of dairy milk chocolate, stuck a gramme of decarbed bud in it and me and the missus have just ate it.. so, it's the waiting game. will it hit us like a hammer?, as it's been nearly 3weeks, if not more since we've had anything.
I'm excited :p

Here's a few photos
Screenshot_20210324-202636.jpeg
Screenshot_20210324-202459.jpeg
Screenshot_20210324-205232.jpeg

Screenshot_20210324-205047.jpeg

Well thats it folks.
All advice would be much appreciated.
And thank you all for reading, as I know how busy you lot are with your own grows and journals. Just keeping up on everybody's journals is like an Olympic event. You wake up in the morning with a million notifications and it takes you the rest of the day get through them. Then "DING"
the bell has just rang another 100 times.

Anyway.. wishing you all well..

Take care

The other day I found a seed in a bud that snapped off when I dropped my phone on it.

I pulled the last ones down out of the same batch of seeds on day 71. but now with my new found knowledge of actually checking the right part of the plant, I may be in for a better quality product in the end.

Oh! The unripe bud got dried, then Wacked in the oven and decarbed. I crudely melted 20g of dairy milk chocolate, stuck a gramme of decarbed bud in it and me and the missus have just ate it.. so, it's the waiting game. will it hit us like a hammer?, as it's been nearly 3weeks, if not more since we've had anything.

Here's a few photos

Well thats it folks.
And thank you all for reading, as I know how busy you lot are with your own grows and journals. Just keeping up on everybody's journals is like an Olympic event. You wake up in the morning with a million notifications and it takes you the rest of the day get through them. Then "DING"

Take care
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL. I prefer fruit and nut myself, but you can't go wrong with dairy milk. If you weren't so popular we wouldn't be blowing up your notifications :rofl: I understand though.
Stay safe my friend.

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL. I prefer fruit and nut myself, but you can't go wrong with dairy milk. If you weren't so popular we wouldn't be blowing up your notifications :rofl: I understand though.
Stay safe my friend.
:rofl: I've never been called popular before. A one man Freak show yes!! But never popular
Fruit and nut mmmmmmm!!! Never had that for years. Yeah! That has to be in the top 5 of chockky bars.. unfortunately, the only chocolate I could find was the remnants of a Xmas selection box..
Thanks for stopping by Bill. It's always a pleasure to hear from you.
The missus just said "hi"

Here's a few photos

Well thats it folks.

Take care
Damn! Squiggle those are some excellent looking buds you got going on there! I'm hoping you only find a couple seeds and nothing more. How was the high after you and the missus ate the bud? Did it hit like a hammer

Damn! Squiggle those are some excellent looking buds you got going on there! I'm hoping you only find a couple seeds and nothing more. How was the high after you and the missus ate the bud? Did it hit like a hammer
Thanks man!!!
Hopefully the seeds are good and I can keep this strain going. We can't get these seeds anymore . The place has shut down.
The high :). it took nearly 3 hours to kick in. It crept up on us and then "BAM!!" we were both riding a magic carpet.
We were just sitting in bed, watching TV and then the next thing we knew, the mattress had sucked us into the most comfortable place in the world.
It was awesomely relaxing. Very couchy..
At least the missus didn't have to take her tramadol and she slept like a log..

I had an OG Kush auto that gave me a total of 5 seeds out of nowhere... (!) I have no idea how it happened, have never had seeds before or after. The smoke was most excellent, so no problems there :Rasta:

It'll be interesting to hear how many more you find.

Thanks man!!!
Hopefully the seeds are good and I can keep this strain going. We can't get these seeds anymore . The place has shut down.
The high :). it took nearly 3 hours to kick in. It crept up on us and then "BAM!!" we were both riding a magic carpet.
We were just sitting in bed, watching TV and then the next thing we knew, the mattress had sucked us into the most comfortable place in the world.
It was awesomely relaxing. Very couchy..
At least the missus didn't have to take her tramadol and she slept like a
Me and my gf still get baked to that point too where we just get sucked into the bed or couch when watching TV...I love getting so comfortable to the point you are glued to wherever you sit or lay.

Me and my gf still get baked to that point too where we just get sucked into the bed or couch when watching TV...I love getting so comfortable to the point you are glued to wherever you sit or lay.
Gonna actually try to get sucked into the bed right now :bong:

20200120_010239.jpg

Dman s

Here's a few photos

Well thats it folks.

Take care
Damn squigs! What beautiful plants and that buds are looking great! Wish I could just smell it!

I had an OG Kush auto that gave me a total of 5 seeds out of nowhere... (!) I have no idea how it happened, have never had seeds before or after. The smoke was most excellent, so no problems there :Rasta:

It'll be interesting to hear how many more you find.
I'm the same. Can't find the reason why. Did your seeds germinate?
I'm intrigued also to find out how many more there is. Do seeds off a Hermied plant grow without problems?

I'm the same. Can't find the reason why. Did your seeds germinate?
I'm intrigued also to find out how many more there is. Do seeds off a Hermied plant grow without problems?
Hermie will grow a Hermie. Guaranteed

Hermie will grow a Hermie. Guaranteed
So not good then. I've read conflicting articles on buds with seeds.
Some say they don't notice the difference in potency and there's some that say it drastically reduces the strength. Back in the day, every bag you bought had seeds in it.. half of the weight was seeds. You could never get anything decent. I still have a tin of 20year old seeds in the attic..

Some say they don't notice the difference in potency and there's some that say it drastically reduces the strength. Back in the day, every bag you bought had seeds in it.. half of the weight was seeds. You could never get anything decent. I still have a tin of 20year old seeds in the attic..
20 years old. Wonder if they will pop? Lol

You can get a seed in a bud doesn't mean it hermied. Its not a good sign but not necessarily a terrible thing. A seed from a fem will produce a fem. Just chek for nanners or any other signs of problems. If there are no other signs you might have a good one.

1 or 4 seeds the weed can still be top notch, smoke it first. BUT full of seeds Hermies and not the greek god weed;
hermies.jpg

My Hermies story.
I had 8 plants hermie on me outdoors(frost start of season). i wanted to get my curing game down because i cant stand smell of hay plus hippie told me same as you hermie weed can be good. I grow them out and cure, my buddy smells it and thinks it million dollar weed. we smoke joint and pine needles would get you more high. My other buddy tells me wait we can press it and the oil will be goood stone. So we roll a joint with oil and weed, it was like smoking 3 crappy joints, garbage in garbage out.

Back
Top Bottom