Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

I was convinced it was 20 years ago.. we were permanently wrecked for 2 weeks. You would get woken up, in the tent; at 3 in the morning by someone looking for a lighter. So you just started again then.

Thanks again. I was being a wooose lol.

How's your harvest
I've got 3 of them chopped and jarred,been at it since last weekend ,one more still growing.
20210319_150044.jpg

20210328_104725.jpg

20210328_125252.jpg

Yours has to be close now?

I've got 3 of them chopped and jarred,been at it since last weekend ,one more still growing.
20210319_150044.jpg

20210328_104725.jpg

20210328_125252.jpg

Yours has to be close now?
Awesome harvest mate.. loving the purple jars:drool:.. that should keep you going for a while.. what are you planning on growing next?

Mine are at day 63 of flower but still throwing out new pistils and the trics are still clear . So still a week or 2 if not more I believe. It says 70 days on the packet but I do believe that's just a guideline.. I pulled the last ones down at day 71. But, as we all know. I was looking at the wrong part of the friggin plant :rofl:

So still a week or 2 if not more I believe.
Your patience will be rewarded, nearly there.

what are you planning on growing next?
Starting 2 seeds on Monday, amnesia haze auto and a blue dream'atic.
Might even journal these.
My tents come down in April for the spring/summer (too hot), so I'll start these 2 in the tent under a t5 florescent unit then finish them in the sunshine hopefully.

Your patience will be rewarded, nearly there.

Starting 2 seeds on Monday, amnesia haze auto and a blue dream'atic.
Might even journal these.
My tents come down in April for the spring/summer (too hot), so I'll start these 2 in the tent under a t5 florescent unit then finish them in the sunshine hopefully.
Cool!! Definitely get a journal going mate. I'm in already.
That would be an amazing achievement, finishing them off outdoors.
Get that journal started mate.. was your last photos done with the potato?
As they looked good!!!

Here's the 20 - 10 year old seeds.
Screenshot_20210328-173704.jpeg

Im going to try both methods. @Bill284 in bottled water @NuttyProfessor in kelpy water. Anyone else got a personal method they want to try on the seeds? Theres plenty to practice with.

Screenshot_20210328-173719.jpeg
Yeaaaaa. Pop some beans . :thumb:

Yeaaaaa. Pop some beans . :thumb:
It would be fun. But I may have to wait. I have a dilemma. If they did pop, I would have to cancel our road trip; just to take care of them. I couldn't bring myself to let them die; after all this time. Those seeds have memories stored with in them..

It would be fun. But I may have to wait. I have a dilemma. If they did pop, I would have to cancel our road trip; just to take care of them. I couldn't bring myself to let them die; after all this time. Those seeds have memories stored with in them..
Your right, take some time and enjoy. Have fun you deserve it. They will be there when you get back. Be safe :Namaste:

Here's the 20 - 10 year old seeds.
Screenshot_20210328-173704.jpeg

Im going to try both methods. @Bill284 in bottled water @NuttyProfessor in kelpy water. Anyone else got a personal method they want to try on the seeds? Theres plenty to practice with.

Screenshot_20210328-173719.jpeg
Those beans still look good and the color is still nice. Some of my beans that have been laying for 5 years are bit faded on the color. I think you'll be good with popping some of them. I got seeds to pop for laying 5 years....

take your road trip mate the pop the beans after, i mean they have already waited 10 years to be planted whats a few weeks extra :laugh: and now I'm peaked with interest with your 10 year oldman beans and two ways to germ :nomo: PLUS
think of the road trips stories you'll have after :lot-o-toke:

take your road trip mate the pop the beans after, i mean they have already waited 10 years to be planted whats a few weeks extra :laugh: and now I'm peaked with interest with your 10 year oldman beans and two ways to germ :nomo: PLUS
think of the road trips stories you'll have after :lot-o-toke:
I think I'm just as excited for the bean Popping than I am for hitting the road.
I'm looking at getting some truck batteries and a split charge relay and growing them with 12 or 24 volts.. should only be on the road for 4 weeks. I think I could keep them happy for that long.
PLUS I'mWaiting on your been popping method. :rofl:

Those beans still look good and the color is still nice. Some of my beans that have been laying for 5 years are bit faded on the color. I think you'll be good with popping some of them. I got seeds to pop for laying 5 years....
Cool. When are you going to start on your seeds. Make sure you keep us updated on them...

Back
Top Bottom