Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

I would absolutely love to, I wouldn't even need to look for the gold,love the outdoors
I will give you a shout when we are there.
Finding gold is an extension of the love of outdoors.
Theres nothing better than sitting with you feet in a mountain stream, freezing cold, soaking wet, getting bitten of horse flies and midgies, no mobile phone signal, no tinterweb, crapping in a modified bucket and sleeping in a damp, drafty van; to find gold........ it's awesome

Van!??

Lightweight .;)

it's awesome
I'd have to agree.
Only jesting about the van, when i was younger me and some mates bought an old ambulance, fitted it out (a bit) and i lived in it for a solid 3 months. We took it across France and Italy in the alps. Was amazing but 4 young blokes living in a van,it stank!!!:oops:

And thank you all for reading, as I know how busy you lot are with your own grows and journals. Just keeping up on everybody's journals is like an Olympic event. You wake up in the morning with a million notifications and it takes you the rest of the day get through them. Then "DING"
Well squiggle, I made it back, your journal got lost in the long dark city alley I call my subscriptions :rofl:

Looks like I'm caught up for now. I know what you mean it's like an Olympic event. I try to keep up by using the notifications, we seen how that panned out here haha. I kept seeing you react in my journal, but wasn't sure why I hadn't seen yours.

Oh well, we are here now. Just in time to see new beans pop? Or you taking the road trip? After all everyone's been through in the world you should take the road trip of you can.

Take care, I'll try and keep up now lol

Cool. When are you going to start on your seeds. Make sure you keep us updated on them...
Will be popping some mango kush this long weekend. I know they arethe oldest. Will let you guys know how it goes.

I think I'm just as excited for the bean Popping than I am for hitting the road.
I'm looking at getting some truck batteries and a split charge relay and growing them with 12 or 24 volts.. should only be on the road for 4 weeks. I think I could keep them happy for that long.
PLUS I'mWaiting on your been popping method. :rofl:
i'd do it this way for old seeds
Soak them in bottled water for 18 hours, then paper towel. I bet your plesently surprised. If you need plants I would at least try.
but i'd add this first and shake your beans in the box ;) rough it up easier penetration. i also to frugal to pay for bottle water so bubbled tap water.

1607687752529.jpg

any other time i'm lazy and drop in peat or coco pellet put on top of computer or heated mat and wait 3-14 days, my record is 11 days(longest). if your a guy that has to screw with beans well you wait i'd do paper towel way. I use a START nutrient but i think it does shite, but cheap so i use. i think seeds has everything needed to grow inside and water & heat are trigger needed. I have also used Rapid Rooters but you have to buy pack of 10 (i think) and they have shelve life, but they pretty slick.
20201230_132908.jpg

Van!??

Lightweight .;)

I'd have to agree.
Only jesting about the van, when i was younger me and some mates bought an old ambulance, fitted it out (a bit) and i lived in it for a solid 3 months. We took it across France and Italy in the alps. Was amazing but 4 young blokes living in a van,it stank!!!:oops:
Awesome road trip, that must have made some good memories. I know what my son's bedroom smells like, so your van must have been minging with the four of you in it. :rofl:

Well squiggle, I made it back, your journal got lost in the long dark city alley I call my subscriptions :rofl:

Looks like I'm caught up for now. I know what you mean it's like an Olympic event. I try to keep up by using the notifications, we seen how that panned out here haha. I kept seeing you react in my journal, but wasn't sure why I hadn't seen yours.

Oh well, we are here now. Just in time to see new beans pop? Or you taking the road trip? After all everyone's been through in the world you should take the road trip of you can.

Take care, I'll try and keep up now lol
Thanks for even attempting to catch up. I really appreciate it. But your right. It takes so much work to keep up with everyones journals. But worth it for the knowledge and laughs..
Thanks again.
Im planning on taking those beans mobile if they actually pop. I will be trying to grow mobile. They will be doing over a 1000 miles, running off batteries and a generator. Just trying to figure out the whole set up.
The wife's worried incase we get stopped off the police.
Bet the officers ain't seen cannabis on wheels before...

Oh! I'm still waiting for that goat ride you promised me :rofl:

Thanks for even attempting to catch up. I really appreciate it. But your right. It takes so much work to keep up with everyones journals. But worth it for the knowledge and laughs..
Thanks again.
Im planning on taking those beans mobile if they actually pop. I will be trying to grow mobile. They will be doing over a 1000 miles, running off batteries and a generator. Just trying to figure out the whole set up.
The wife's worried incase we get stopped off the police.
Bet the officers ain't seen cannabis on wheels before...

Oh! I'm still waiting for that goat ride you promised me :rofl:
Now thats intriguing. I bet you could do it, low light up close to keep them small til you get home. Getting stopped would be the other thing lol don't have them on the dash getting sunlight while cruising down the road :rofl: cannabis on wheels

Alright, get in that van and get on the road. I'm going to retrieve the prized goat of the year, her name is Betty. Better hold on bud! :laughtwo:

i'd do it this way for old seeds

but i'd add this first and shake your beans in the box ;) rough it up easier penetration. i also to frugal to pay for bottle water so bubbled tap water.

1607687752529.jpg

any other time i'm lazy and drop in peat or coco pellet put on top of computer or heated mat and wait 3-14 days, my record is 11 days(longest). if your a guy that has to screw with beans well you wait i'd do paper towel way. I use a START nutrient but i think it does shite, but cheap so i use. i think seeds has everything needed to grow inside and water & heat are trigger needed. I have also used Rapid Rooters but you have to buy pack of 10 (i think) and they have shelve life, but they pretty slick.
20201230_132908.jpg
Cool thanks for that. Never knew about roughing them up. Makes sence though. Thank you .
I will try paper towel also.
I've never had beans take longer than 5 days. So it's quite reassuring that you've had some take 11 days. Thanks for that. I would have give up 10 days
I'm going to order rapid rooters as well. Might as well try everything

'rough them up to make penetration easier' :thedoubletake:
Caught up.
Needs more innuendo.

Chocolate and cannabinoids seem to have the super immobile couchlock effect. I ate an entire square of my stuff thinking that since it's taking me more smoked flower now to feel anything I could safely double my dose (right after I watched a talk on budtender education that spent a lot of time on why edibles can kick newbie ass). Terrible idea...woke up feeling like I killed a bottle of bourbon. Slept like a champ, tho :D

I'm so glad you made a journal finally and I better get a tag when you pop those geriatric beans.
:green_heart:

'rough them up to make penetration easier' :thedoubletake:
Caught up.
Needs more innuendo.

Chocolate and cannabinoids seem to have the super immobile couchlock effect. I ate an entire square of my stuff thinking that since it's taking me more smoked flower now to feel anything I could safely double my dose (right after I watched a talk on budtender education that spent a lot of time on why edibles can kick newbie ass). Terrible idea...woke up feeling like I killed a bottle of bourbon. Slept like a champ, tho :D

I'm so glad you made a journal finally and I better get a tag when you pop those geriatric beans.
:green_heart:
Yes, the old medicated Chocky can be like being under an anaesthetic.
It's the waiting game that I don't like. It can be anywhere from 30 mins to 3 hours, One minute your pottering away, tidying up in the kitchen and then the next minute your in the attic, wondering why your up here in the first place. But hell yeah, you sleep well.
You will definitely get a tag on the mobile grow. That's if the feckers pop. I don't have much confidence, but time will tell.

Now thats intriguing. I bet you could do it, low light up close to keep them small til you get home. Getting stopped would be the other thing lol don't have them on the dash getting sunlight while cruising down the road :rofl: cannabis on wheels

Alright, get in that van and get on the road. I'm going to retrieve the prized goat of the year, her name is Betty. Better hold on bud! :laughtwo:
That's what I was thinking, keep them small and just keep them going. Never thought of the dash board though. I might actually do that and take the chance.:laugh:

Bring Betty on mate. Im ready for the ride of my life

DAY 63 OF FLOWER
2 MOBY DICK X CBD
1 MOBY ORIGINAL

Howdy do folks.
Hope all's well on your side of life
We are nearing the finishing line.
Autumn colours are appearing
Trics are 50% milky
So my uneducated guess would be another week.

Here's a few shots of the ladies in the last week of their lives
20210329_203253.jpg
20210329_203257.jpg

20210329_203336.jpg

It's hard to tell the size of the buds from the pictures . I need to get one of those bic lighters that @Bill284 has just grown. It seems to be the standard measuring guage amongst growers.:laugh:
Hopefully you can tell by this one
20210328_161803.jpg

They are dense, hand grenade shaped.
My new, high quality, made in china; digital microscope is broke already. So the only tric shot I can get is this one
20210328_161654.jpg

Dont know how. But it's got flippin cats hairs in it. I change my clothes before I even open the tent. Just shows you though, how contamination can occur.
Anyways.
I must thank you all; for taking the time to read what I've wrote .
Thanks again folks

See you all on your side..

Squiggz

20210329_203330.jpg

DAY 63 OF FLOWER
2 MOBY DICK X CBD
1 MOBY ORIGINAL

Howdy do folks.
Hope all's well on your side of life
We are nearing the finishing line.
Autumn colours are appearing
Trics are 50% milky
So my uneducated guess would be another week.

Here's a few shots of the ladies in the last week of their lives
20210329_203253.jpg
20210329_203257.jpg

20210329_203336.jpg

It's hard to tell the size of the buds from the pictures . I need to get one of those bic lighters that @Bill284 has just grown. It seems to be the standard measuring guage amongst growers.:laugh:
Hopefully you can tell by this one
20210328_161803.jpg

They are dense, hand grenade shaped.
My new, high quality, made in china; digital microscope is broke already. So the only tric shot I can get is this one
20210328_161654.jpg

Dont know how. But it's got flippin cats hairs in it. I change my clothes before I even open the tent. Just shows you though, how contamination can occur.
Anyways.
I must thank you all; for taking the time to read what I've wrote .
Thanks again folks

See you all on your side..

Squiggz

20210329_203330.jpg
you there !!! halleluya :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :lot-o-toke: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Howdy doo all

Well, I thought I would showcase my girls properly for the first time.
I have a moby dick original, and 2 moby dick CBD currently on the go.
I've been a bit reluctant to upload photos and document my journey as it's not exactly legal to grow our own medicine in th UK.

One sniff of the herb and you get 20 heavy handed police officers cutting your front door open with a petrol driven saw. Then they empty every cupboard in the house onto the floor, snatch your crop and give you an appointment with the local magistrate.
Been there!

There is also the risk of the photos being on your device.. if you ever have to put your device in for repair, the repair shop has access to all your pictures.
Much to the embarrassment of my wife. They got an eye full of racey pictures of her in a compromising position with a carrot.

So after those two experiences, we have been rather private with our lives.

But now I've become accustomed to this wonderful forum and I feel at home with its fabulous and friendly members, I thought it's about time to pop my cherry.

Unfortunately, I have no early photographic evidence of the initial bean popping. I only started taking photos at 6 weeks old and I am now into the 12th day of flower .
They are totally organic'ish
They started off in a shop bought young seedlings mix in solo cups
When I transplanted them into 6ltr containers I forgot to label which one was what, as I was totally baked, So now I have no idea which is the original moby dick.

I transplanted them into the same young seedlings mix and all I have fed them is the water off my vegetables after steaming and boiling and liquidised veggy peals. I eat veg every night, so there's plenty to go around.
Every drop of water is shop bought mineral water and it's pH'd down with apple cider vinegar.

So

Moby dicks

2x2

Composty soil stuff

Grown under a light I'm not allowed to mention
I have been advised off our good leader @Renee Roberts that the brand of light I am using is not welcome on this forum, due to its unprofessional conduct, concerning it's previous sponsorship.
So I will call it a Siparvectra P600 to keep the peace
It's great at vegging in a 2x2, but it was no good at flowering the last Moby's.
So,I've modified it for flowering. Will post photos of the mod.

Here's a few pictures of my dicks from 6 weeks to now at the 12th day of flower.
I will update regular on progress and problems

Thanks for reading folks

Squiggz
IMG_20210116_192307.jpg
IMG_20210204_171125.jpg
IMG_20210204_170824.jpg
Beautiful girls. They look as healthy as can be. Moby Dick Is a great strain. Would definitely like to try growing a Moby Dick plant one of these grows. Going with It definetely sounds like a good idea. Making a cross between Movy Dick, and an OG/Jesus OG cross Is a plan for me. If I you guys would like to check out my grow journal, the link Is on my signature.

get the sawzall out and add a sunroof-'grow light' to van. just don't park near a building over 2 floors in height.
:rofl:
You might be on to something actually.. not a bad idea, as it's as dark as hell in the back of the van.
But We might even be going a bit up market.
The wife has had enough of using buckets as toilets , so she's bidding on a touring caravan at the moment . Hooked up to the landrover, I can drag it along the river banks out of the way of anyone and then I will be able to put the plants outside all day, While we are in the river. Im going to start the germination process later this evening. So stay tuned..
How's your grow going mate. Are you happy with it?

:rofl:
You might be on to something actually.. not a bad idea, as it's as dark as hell in the back of the van.
But We might even be going a bit up market.
The wife has had enough of using buckets as toilets , so she's bidding on a touring caravan at the moment . Hooked up to the landrover, I can drag it along the river banks out of the way of anyone and then I will be able to put the plants outside all day, While we are in the river. Im going to start the germination process later this evening. So stay tuned..
How's your grow going mate. Are you happy with it?
plus when road trip done you have a driveway grow room, you think the bobbies are going to pay you a visit park in neigbours carpark.

Back
Top Bottom