Squiggles Better Late Than Never Journal Thing

Finally made it through your grow ,,some nice looking plants u got there :thumb:

plus when road trip done you have a driveway grow room, you think the bobbies are going to pay you a visit park in neigbours carpark.
:rofl: the neighbours are Bobbies :rofl:anyway the invoice would have the wife's name on it, so I would just let her take the blame this time :rofl: but thats an awesome idea. It's nearly 7metres long. I could have a forest.

DAY 63 OF FLOWER
2 MOBY DICK X CBD
1 MOBY ORIGINAL

Howdy do folks.
Hope all's well on your side of life
We are nearing the finishing line.
Autumn colours are appearing
Trics are 50% milky
So my uneducated guess would be another week.

Here's a few shots of the ladies in the last week of their lives
20210329_203253.jpg
20210329_203257.jpg

20210329_203336.jpg

It's hard to tell the size of the buds from the pictures . I need to get one of those bic lighters that @Bill284 has just grown. It seems to be the standard measuring guage amongst growers.:laugh:
Hopefully you can tell by this one
20210328_161803.jpg

They are dense, hand grenade shaped.
My new, high quality, made in china; digital microscope is broke already. So the only tric shot I can get is this one
20210328_161654.jpg

Dont know how. But it's got flippin cats hairs in it. I change my clothes before I even open the tent. Just shows you though, how contamination can occur.
Anyways.
I must thank you all; for taking the time to read what I've wrote .
Thanks again folks

See you all on your side..

Squiggz

20210329_203330.jpg
I love it!!! Those buds look great Squiggs!!...i am curious as to how they will taste once cured, I may need to go looking around for some Moby seeds to add to my collection for a future grow...100% great job mate!! :bravo:

I love it!!! Those buds look great Squiggs!!...i am curious as to how they will taste once cured, I may need to go looking around for some Moby seeds to add to my collection for a future grow...100% great job mate!! :bravo:
I find Moby dick tastes great after good long cure. I grew one once, gave some to a buddy who doesn't smoke much, was cured a little over a month. After mine was all gone, a couple months later he was moving. Well he brought that jar back, and it was the greatest tasting smoke I'd ever grown. Super smooth and full of flavor. This was a couple years ago now so I don't remember much more about the strain in particular. Thought I'd share.

THE JOURNEY BEGINS
10 year old bag seeds

Howdy do folks.
Hope you are all as well as can be.
I've decided to take the plunge and see if these old seeds will germinate.
If they do , I will have to take them travelling with me and the missus for a month, so I will have to set up a mobile grow..

I've just stuck 5 of them in some warm mineral water.
I will also try some in some kelp water as suggested by the Prof. But I'm waiting on the delivery of my sea weed extract. DOH!!! I forgot to rough them up like Mustang said... Here is a few photos
20210402_104649.jpg
20210402_104716.jpg

20210402_104752.jpg

The moby dicks are at day 66 and I've found a nanner starting
20210402_103627~2.jpg

I plucked it out. If left on the plant, could it do any harm? As the plants have stopped producing new pistils and are nearly ready for the chop..
Another couple of days I think.
I bet I say "another couple of days" again, in another couple of days.:laugh:

Anyway.

Here's a few photos of the ladies, nearly at the finishing line
20210402_103952.jpg
20210402_103815.jpg

20210330_194925.jpg

Well, that's it folks

It's just the waiting game and the rise of the OCD that makes you check everything 20 times a day. Or is that just me.

Enjoy the Easter weekend. Don't eat too much Easter chocolate. Unless it has pot in it, as that's healthy chocolate.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Squiggz

20210330_194919.jpg

1617357819528_20210402_103745.jpg

Thanks mate. The last ones we grew had a strong lemon and pine taste. It was for the effects I grew it again. The CBD ones are perfect for helping the wife and her ailments and the original moby dick has the creative side to it. I get loads of work done whilst riding it's wave..

Thanks again mate

So close now...I can smell them..... they look gorgeous squiggle.

could it do any harm?
Nanners this late in the game are no harm at all, you're to far into flower to make a difference....So no worries other than a little pollen lose in the grow tent, a quick clean up afterwards will sort that.
I would pick the nanner off though as they can grow large, some even grow bunches.
Hope you're having a good Friday.

:passitleft:

So close now...I can smell them..... they look gorgeous squiggle.

Nanners this late in the game are no harm at all, you're to far into flower to make a difference....So no worries other than a little pollen lose in the grow tent, a quick clean up afterwards will sort that.
I would pick the nanner off though as they can grow large, some even grow bunches.
Hope you're having a good Friday.

:passitleft:
Thanks mate. Can't wait to get my bowl filled .

I thought as much with nanners. I didn't realise they could grow into bunches though.
I wish I had left it now, just to see how much time and effort the plant puts into making them.
It's a clever mechanism when you think about. It's the plants last dying breath, fighting to stay alive for another generation. It's fascinating. Or is that just me? because I'm as baked as cake.
I cut some more nugs off the other day and she made some Chocky for Easter and we had one at 9 this morning.
It's a holiday. I'm allowed :laugh:
So yes thanks. I'm having a great good friday:rofl:
Enjoy the Easter weekend mate.
Have you still got some to harvest? I really can't remember. My brain has been replaced with custard at the moment

Nice Amber trichs mate they look ready for the chop an yeah u to close to finish line :goodjob: for any serious repocutions
Thats wot I started my grow with last year 12 year old random seeds an out of 6 I popped I got 4 to grow so good luck u should get something to pop :goodluck:do u know the strain? I had no idea wot I had planted but it was a solid smoke

Thanks mate.

Cool. So yours were older and they popped. Have you got any tips??
So, a bag seed got you hooked onto growing. Were you all set up ready for it? Or did you just wing it after it germinated.

From what I can remeber, it was old school skunk. But the trip is a blur, still to this day.. it must have been good or cheap as we had a carrier bag full of it..

THE JOURNEY BEGINS
10 year old bag seeds

Howdy do folks.
Hope you are all as well as can be.
I've decided to take the plunge and see if these old seeds will germinate.
If they do , I will have to take them travelling with me and the missus for a month, so I will have to set up a mobile grow..
I've just stuck 5 of them in some warm mineral water.
I will also try some in some kelp water as suggested by the Prof. But I'm waiting on the delivery of my sea weed extract. Here is a few photos
20210402_104649.jpg
20210402_104716.jpg

20210402_104752.jpg

The moby dicks are at day 66 and I've found a nanner starting
20210402_103627~2.jpg

I plucked it out. If left on the plant, could it do any harm? As the plants have stopped producing new pistils and are nearly ready for the chop..
Another couple of days I think.
I bet I say "another couple of days" again, in another couple of days.:laugh:

Anyway.

Here's a few photos of the ladies, nearly at the finishing line
20210402_103952.jpg
20210402_103815.jpg

20210330_194925.jpg

Well, that's it folks

It's just the waiting game and the rise of the OCD that makes you check everything 20 times a day. Or is that just me.

Enjoy the Easter weekend. Don't eat too much Easter chocolate. Unless it has pot in it, as that's healthy chocolate.

Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Squiggz

20210330_194919.jpg

1617357819528_20210402_103745.jpg
Absolutely beautiful my friend.
If you see any nunnery just picked. And keep going your almost there.Hehe
Couple more days

I'm as baked as cake
Good, after the amount of time you've gone without I bet it hit you like a truck.:)

It's a holiday. I'm allowed :laugh:
I call everyday a holiday then...yay :yahoo:

It's a clever mechanism when you think about. It's the plants last dying breath, fitting to stay alive for another generation.
Really clever, I grew a pineapple express, it was a normal plant. When I chopped it ,all told it gave me 4oz and one single black seed, never saw any nanners or anything. Just one black shiney seed, still got it.

Have you still got some to harvest
Just one more girl scout cookie.
I've just started 2 more seeds and in the process of writing up a journal, so keep your eyes out for it.

Good, after the amount of time you've gone without I bet it hit you like a truck.:)

I call everyday a holiday then...yay :yahoo:

Really clever, I grew a pineapple express, it was a normal plant. When I chopped it ,all told it gave me 4oz and one single black seed, never saw any nanners or anything. Just one black shiney seed, still got it.

Just one more girl scout cookie.
I've just started 2 more seeds and in the process of writing up a journal, so keep your eyes out for it.
Tag me in as soon as you've posted your journal.
I know what you mean with the phantom seeds just appearing with out any cause.
Have you tasted any of your produce yet?
And yeah. It feels like I've been hit with a shovel. But I've got a huge grin on my face. My face actually hurts with smiling:p

Absolutely beautiful my friend.
If you see any nunnery just picked. And keep going your almost there.Hehe
Couple more days
Thanks Bill. Yeah, couple of more days:laugh:
Do you still keeping saying that or have you got it sussed out now.
It must be a full time job , checking all your plants

Thanks Bill. Yeah, couple of more days:laugh:
Do you still keeping saying that or have you got it sussed out now.
It must be a full time job , checking all your plants
Lately I'm so busy its hard to keep. But I do enjoy it.
Your girls are getting closer I bet your in a hurry to chop.
Do you let them sit in dark for a couple days before harvesting?

Lately I'm so busy its hard to keep. But I do enjoy it.
Your girls are getting closer I bet your in a hurry to chop.
Do you let them sit in dark for a couple days before harvesting?
As long as you enjoy it, that is a health benefit in its own.
You do more than enjoy it, by the way you write about them, you love it with a passion.
Isn't everyone in a hurry to chop :laugh:
I've never put them in the dark before, but I have read about the benefits of it on here, so I will do this time. What is the science behind it?

Back
Top Bottom