St. James Street' 1st indoor CFL Grow

St. James St.

Hello all,

I've been reading the forums for the last 6 months and I'm 3 days away from my first harvest. I started with 3 plants, and only 1 was a female, but it was a strong lady. She's a leafy Indica and I'm not exactly sure of the strain. It was a bag seed and I got very lucky. She's either Sweet Skunk or Super Skunk. I named her Gordon after Cody's (aka the codeman) house plant in the sitcom Step by Step. Lol.

I used a 200 Watt CFL overhead, and 2 100 watt Daylight CFL's for the sides and lower parts. I was learning as I went and she's only 15 inches tall, but has already far surpassed my expectations. I took 3 clones from her since she's so strong and is a pure female.

Thanks to everyone here, I learned so much. More to come...

I just gathered all my pics and I'll be posting the rest soon. Here's my gallery:

St. James St. Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

5315.jpg

12140.jpg

904.jpg

9212.jpg

606.jpg

5515.jpg

509.jpg

:goodjob: and congradulations on ur first gro!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer:

ur almost ready to smoke up.. :ganjamon:

how was your 1st grow experience overall?

your lady looks healthy and leafy :popcorn:

Thanks guys. I didn't have any huge expectations for this grow. It was basically a crash course in indoor growing. I grew an outdoor plant like 6 years ago, but it died when we had to bring it inside. Plus I didn't know anything about growing back then.

If I would've known how good the buds would be, I would've cloned her. I'm about to harvest now, and from what I've read its too late to clone. Anyone ever harvest and then revert back to vegging just to clone?

Now for curing...

Back
Top Bottom