Stage 4 Lung Cancer

Bowza

Hi Guys,

Sorry for posting this, not sure what the right forum to post this too.

I'm in need of some desperate advice.

My dad's really ill in hospital fighting stage 4 lung cancer. He also suffers from diabetes and blood clots.

I have started him on rso oil half grain three times a days. Its completely nicked him out, which in a way is good because he's sleeping more but he does not eat.

I really need to know if it's safe to give him this while he's on insulin and blood thinners.

Doctors have already given up on him, and I don't think he has long left.

I really want to up the dose, and speed things up but I'm scared it might be too much for him and make it harder to breath.

Any advise would be great.

From my understanding CBD can make drus like warfarin stronger but im not sure about THC. When you say speed things up do you mean up his dose faster? Just so im clear on what you are saying. The RSO should make it easier for him to breathe as it opens up the lungs airsacs, hence why its good at helping with COPD. Im not a DR so I cant say much more than that.

If it were me id be asking myself what im tryin to achieve, if you believe the inevitable is coming then there is no harm raising the dose as all it will do is sedate him further. Best case by upping the dose it attacks the tumors. I feel for you being in this position and i wish you and your father all the best.

Hi cultivator,

Thanks for your speedy response.

When I say speed things up, I do mean increase the dosage faster.

He is being monitored constantly, and they were going to move him to icu.i think this may be because he appeared sedated and the obviously don't know we have given him some oil. They mentioned something about they are not happy with his oxygen levels. That's why I was a bit worried if the oil had any effect on this.

I agree with you, I feel like this is worth a shot, especially while they a monitoring him in the hospital

Any advise would be much appreciated, is there any one that has been through the same thing?

Sorry I also forgot to mention that he also has an infection in his lung, and fluid witch they have managed to drain out for now, but keeps comming back eventually.

Thank you for you wishes and support cultivator

If he is on morphine, that'll depress his lung function. The RSO might enable him to decrease the morphine (if so, that might also help change the "appears sedated" aspect into something milder).

If he is on morphine, that'll depress his lung function. The RSO might enable him to decrease the morphine (if so, that might also help change the "appears sedated" aspect into something milder).
Thanks for the info, he's not on morphine atm. They have put him on critical alert atm the next 24 hours are crucuial. He's not getting enough oxygen, and they have just drained two bags of fluid out of his lungs.

I'm praying for a miracle.

Thanks for your support

Back
Top Bottom