Stange looking healthy plant?

Alexjay

Hey guys. Long time reader first time grower.
So my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to start my first grow.
After a slight over watering accident, one plant has been re potted and is on the mend...

e6rciq.jpg

However its sister that has thrived since day one seems to be growing a strange shape?

ofwsjq.jpg

Both are Royal Seeds easy bud feminised. Same treatment since 'birth' Seelings on my windowsill then into the grow cupboard for 18/6 light under a 65w cfl.
I have a 125w just waiting for my tent to get here!
Any knowledge would be appreciated.

Every once in a while for me a plant seems to start out as a bit of a mutant, with oddly numbered, deformed or frilly leaves. They often grow out of it. I usually just keep growing them unless they look weak or flower badly.

Hey guys. Long time reader first time grower.
So my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to start my first grow.
After a slight over watering accident, one plant has been re potted and is on the mend...

e6rciq.jpg

However its sister that has thrived since day one seems to be growing a strange shape?

ofwsjq.jpg

Both are Royal Seeds easy bud feminised. Same treatment since 'birth' Seelings on my windowsill then into the grow cupboard for 18/6 light under a 65w cfl.
I have a 125w just waiting for my tent to get here!
Any knowledge would be appreciated.

I grew a Thunder Bloody Mary autoflower earlier this year that stated out like that. Had me worried, but I just let it grow, and after a couple weeks it shaped up and grew into a niece plant with good yield and potency.

hello and welcome AJ :welcome::420: the posts above are right on !!! sometimes you get a strange one, dont sweat it !! what i would do is cut off those brown leaves as they are doing nothing for your plant .... good luck and remember to check the sponsor page for good deals on grow equipment.............................:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom