Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors Sets I.D. Card Fees

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
The Stanislaus County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday voted unanimously to set an application fee for a forthcoming medical marijuana identification card program. The county must participate in the program to follow a state law ordering jurisdictions to comply with the Compassionate Use Act, which allows residents to use marijuana for medicinal purposes. The county's fee would be $118 on top of a state charge of $66.

Source

I'm so glad I don't live in Cali. They are making it so that MJ is just going to be meds for the rich and the poor are just going to have to suffer.

I'm so glad I don't live in Cali. They are making it so that MJ is just going to be meds for the rich and the poor are just going to have to suffer.

Not really.. When we stop and think about it Stanislaus count has left us no choice but to grow our own.

Now with cards we can avoid a lot of hassle should we be discovered growing.

The largest obstacle for "poor" folks now is our fellow "poor" neighbors.

Hopefully they will accept us without causing us the loss of jobs or housing or attack us or theft.

Reminds me of a Song "Well I would not feel so all alone... Everybody must get Stoned."
Jack

Back
Top Bottom