Starbucks Boycott

I have always boycotted Starbuck's.

And will continue to do so until they sell a decent cup of coffee at a fair price.

I don't give a crap what their politics are.

Done. I haven't bought Starbucks in years because they move in and take business away from local roasters. I've seen it happen. I never understood what the big deal was about their coffee anyway. It's terrible compared to Allegro, Graffeo, or Peet's.

I agree with you both! Why pay someone many times the value of a good cup of coffee to molest the beans?

+REPs!

I realize that nothing beats a fresh cup of coffee correctly made (using clean tools) from freshly-ground beans that were kept in cold storage until you were ready to grind them. But whatever happened to making it at home and placing it into a clean high-quality Thermos before leaving for work each day? I know that the rush to waste our money causes us to jump at any excuse, but I bet the stuff that I drink at lunchtime still tastes better than the "fresh" cup of coffee that many people pay way too much for at a lot of those coffee joints.

I agree with you both! Why pay someone many times the value of a good cup of coffee to molest the beans?

+REPs!

I realize that nothing beats a fresh cup of coffee correctly made (using clean tools) from freshly-ground beans that were kept in cold storage until you were ready to grind them. But whatever happened to making it at home and placing it into a clean high-quality Thermos before leaving for work each day? I know that the rush to waste our money causes us to jump at any excuse, but I bet the stuff that I drink at lunchtime still tastes better than the "fresh" cup of coffee that many people pay way too much for at a lot of those coffee joints.

I bet it does. I still have my thermos and there's nothing like a medium roast Sumatra through a French Press. Now all you need's a sweet joint to go with it.

Hell i'm in on this, the nerve of some people ,I think their coffee su*ks :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom