Starting my first coco grow any tips?

sinners

Starting my frist coco grow any tips would be welcome. I have some fem liberty haze seeds a 400w hps and going run canna nutrients

Only tip would be to water often. I veg'd with coco in one gallon pots, then transplanted into 5 gallon buckets of soil. Loved the results I had with coco, but it does dry out fast.

Hi Sinner, I am not a coco coir or perlite person, but it does aerate the soil abit i know.. But i use a light soil that drains and dries out usually about 24 hrs, so i try to keep moisture in it i water twice a day-not litres,but enough to water Cindy and surrounding soil. Because youre using the same power light as me, give it some distance between ur plant. As i had mine about 25cm from her top and she just grew short and stocky and i had some heat/moisture probs, which also dried out majority of my medium - And as my pots a 35 litre trough, thats abit of moisture loss!!...So my light is now 45cm away and she's comfy now, temps and RH are better also, and she's stretching up more which is good as i plan to LST.. Tho if my theory is right, im too late, so may just top and bush her out!! Hope some of this may help, so keep ur eyes on Temps,PH + Relative Humidity and any deficiencies, if youre concerned, ask on here there's lots of great experienced growers who may be of great assistance.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Back
Top Bottom