Starting my first grow

Re: Starting my first grow!

How hot is hot? Flouros usually don't get hot, are you using just a regular light bulb? How much hight do you have for the plants to grow? I kind of doubt that will be enough room.

Yeah, but by that time im gonna clean my closet out and get that ready for it, unless i move, then ill put them in my new closet. My box is basically just for veg. right now. I plan on flowering only the females, and hopefully i can tell if they are females during the pre flowering period

depending on how tall it is it migh hold the plant but i dought it.. for veg you should use some flourals in the lil closet then when u go to the big closet i would us like a 250-400 watt hps for flowerin

The box is about 2.5 feet high. And one of the lights is an indoor grow light. Are those any good?

damn. oh well. i think i can clean out my closet now. Fuck it ill clean out my closet. thanks for the help.

Thanks B. Well im gonna keep them in the box until they break the soil. By then my closet will be cleaned and ready. I just put the seeds in their own pots. 50% peat moss, 25% perlite, and 25% of the indoor grow soil. Should i water it? or just keep it moist? I used a spray bottle to just moisten the top right now.

the soil should of been wet before before u put the seeds it .. the seeds dont need light until they have srpouted the soil should be wet for the seeds then once they sport water once the soil start to dry out.. :allgood:

Ok cool. Well i got some pic of my mini grow box for now. I took them with my cell phone though so quality isnt as great. How do i post them here on the forums?

up load then in the gallery find your picture so it is big right click it and go to properties then copy the location... then go to your post click the image button the but the url there and click ok and bam your picture will show up once your thread is submitted

First_grw.JPG

First_grw_1.JPG

Sorry about the quality, its from my cell phone. How is the box looking?

The fifth one's tap root is still inside the seed, i see it because the seed cracked open. I was just about to put it in its own pot, but my parents came home right when i was going to do it. Ill probably do it at night, when my parents are asleep. Do you think i should add a little more soil? or is that fine for now?

I think you have enough soil for now, you will want to go to a larger pot in a few weeks anyways. And you definitely want more light. Could you take a pic of the bulb so we can see what you are talking about?

Damn my dad found my grow box. I have another plan though. Since he only saw four of my plants, im gonna buy another 4 pots and fill them up with soil, and then put some like roses seed or something and put it outside. And if he asks ill tell him the lights in my room were getting to bright and hot. so i decided to move them out. I have a new box to grow them in, not my closet yet. Ill get it ready tomorrow, or tonight. Im basically gonna use my nightstand thing. All i need to do is take out the bottom of the top drawer, install some lights, and im done! ill take pics of it tomorrow.

I hope you don't actually think parents are that stupid. as a parent I take insult. I suggest you scrap the grow untill you have your own place.

Well my dad doesnt know exactly what im growing. Two weeks ago i told him that i wanted to get into a new hobby, and indoor growing was it. Im only gonna grow one plant in my new box though.

Back
Top Bottom