Starting my first grow

Re: Starting my first grow!

So i can just got some flouro coils and just buy some cheap lamps? wow why didnt i ever think of that! lol. Well another one of my plants broke the soil...its so beautiful. Tomorrow im gonna set up the new grow area at my friends house. I got a new pipe today too. Yup today is a good day.

LOL

Im the homie next door breakin into ur yard for a quick sample :)

Well i got some pics finally. From my cell though, so quality isnt top notch.

Heres my plant from this morning:
morning.jpg

Its shown some major progress:
night_thumb.jpg

THese are the lights i was thining about using...
lights_thumb.jpg

My long 24" flouro is the same thing, it says 75 watt output but only uses 20 watts...so is it 20 watts? or 75? im a little confused.

Heres my bong and brand new pipe:
collection_thumb.jpg

Ok. Will the lights look like those lights though? coiled up and such? ill go check lowes today. Man both of the plants are standing up sraight and looking good! i raised them closer to the lights im using right now, im not using the coiled one. i just had a whole box of those lying around and thought they might work.

Ok cool. Well the lights im using are atleast putting out 20 watts flouro right? so thats about...only like 50 watts in my grow box? wow i shouldve thought of that a lot better. well im gonna get the new room set up this week, ill buy 5 of those 40 watt flouros that you were talking about. The plants have straightened out now. Looking good.

hell ya that does- im going to start growing in basement in a month-i prob will make a journal so keep ya eyes out

Back
Top Bottom