Starting my first grow

Re: Starting my first grow!

angry-smiley-025.gif

Yeah. Well i decided that im not gonna grow them in my house. My friend is gonna take them off my hands. Were gonna grow it under his house. Were actually making plans for the new grow room, its gonna be bigger and better. We'll be done with it by mid next week at the latest. Until then im gonna keep my plants. Ill post pics when were done. Im thinking about getting 4 more 20 watt flouros for the new room, total of 5. Is that enough?

Theres gonna be 4 plants vegging under there. Whats the ideal wattage ill need? Im giving one plant to my other friend whose gonna try to grow it outside his house (in his backyard)

Well the plants are still in the first box. One of the 4 actually broke the soil! but its kinda crooked, but its a beautiful thing. Id take pics but i forgot to charge my phone last night so im charging it now. Im gonna move them to my friends house like tomorrow.

I think you would be even better off if you got a 5th one and set it up with one over each plant and 1 in the middle. That would be the best use of light.

Thanks for the tip. Ill definetly do that. How much will that run me? Can i get the housing for the flouros at lowes (they have them for like 8-15 buck) and just buy 40 watt tubes?

Flouro coils fit in regular light fixtures. So you can just buy a couple cheap lamps from like the salvation army or something like that and save some money. If you want to go with the straight tubes then yes you can buy the housing at Lowe's or Home Depot. You can sometimes buy them with the tubes already in them. lol

First time reading through this thread just now.. Umm, wow? :hmmmm:
I'll tell you something though man, you're lucky you got Carp Teg and NoDirt here, or you'd be fucked lol. :grinjoint:

THE FAME! ... NoDirt got growing skills lol

SoCal Stand UP!

SOunds good..

a lil update: my haze strains are lookin lovely ... Shorty (Kali x Purple Haze) is gettin fatter and fatter and smells great. Misty (Kali x Haze) is BOMB .. really fat colas. Smells great.

Can I at least be a sidekick?
LOL :goof:

Back
Top Bottom