Stealth grow in speakers help

i did one plant in a 24'' tall, 9'' wide 6'' deep speaker way way back. just for fun to see if it was possible.

used 100 watts of cfl, and some computer fans.

grabbed 13.5 grams out of it. lol.

not worth it to every try again IMO, but its doable. and it was fun for the novelty.. nothing else :p

How tall did the plant grow, I think I'm just going to buy a grow box from northern lights, it's going to cost me 3GS I got good seeds so I really don't want to waste them on anything less than an ounce.

Do it yourself.

You can build an enclosure or tent for less than a fraction of what people sell premade ones.

For example build a frame out of PVC, and stretch some panda film over it, and you built a bigger grow tent for $150 than the 3 grand grow chamber.

Or spend $300 on some plywood and 2x4s, $50 on flat white paint, and build one the same size as the chamber

Do it yourself.

You can build an enclosure or tent for less than a fraction of what people sell premade ones.

For example build a frame out of PVC, and stretch some panda film over it, and you built a bigger grow tent for $150 than the 3 grand grow chamber.

Or spend $300 on some plywood and 2x4s, $50 on flat white paint, and build one the same size as the chamber

I'm a ally going to try that idea first I found sweet plans online with keywords DIY thanks.

No prob bud. I find all the premade Ones to be very limited as you can't really modify them too much. That and very overpriced.

There is a great section in these forums where people will help you with plans too, in the growers forums part. :)

No prob bud. I find all the premade Ones to be very limited as you can't really modify them too much. That and very overpriced.

There is a great section in these forums where people will help you with plans too, in the growers forums part. :)

I'm going to get this all sorted out this month speaking of the grow room, do you have any idea why I cannot post in it?

Alright guys I took everything apart but the box that is glued how do I do it?

All screws are removed its just the last box where the subs go into

Sawzall.

Back
Top Bottom