Stealth rubbermaid grow box first time need help plz(PICS)

BlazinHTX420

Hello fellow:blunt:

This will be my VERY FIRST time trying to grow indoors/period. I'm starting to get a little discouraged there is sooo much literature on the growth and growing of plants. I'm hoping that someone will be able to offer some friendly advice and I can get the ball rolling with the plants. So this is what I've gotten so far 1 22gal rubbermaid 2 23watt cfl bulbs a roll of duck tape 2 XSF-F1251 extreme silent pc fans 1 for intake and the other for exhaust 1 6' personal fan 3 13 watt cfl bulbs(not currently using these tho) not sure which bulbs to use. a bottle of flora nova grow. I will attach pics so that you all will have a visual.I have four tester plants b4 I grow the REAL deal blue mystic and bubblegummer feminized seeds
Thanks in advance:)
IMAG00833.jpg
IMAG00842.jpg
IMAG00853.jpg
IMAG00865.jpg
IMAG00873.jpg
IMAG00882.jpg
IMAG00894.jpg
IMAG00904.jpg
IMAG00911.jpg
IMAG00924.jpg

1283370783.jpg

What exactly do you plan to do with that setup?

Is it to get your seedlings started, or do you plan to grow in it?

I was planning to do the whole grow in the box..but I went back to walmart today and got another 22 gal bucket and I will put them together.. I do have a question about the fans though...How do I know whether they are positioned correctly far as the intake and exhaust which way do they face...also do I need to run the fans and lights 24hrs I don't want to be burning electricity all day for nothing..also I'm using the Fox Fam Ocean Soil(light sea blue bag)...after I germinate the seed can I just plant the seed in the pot that it'll grow completely in instead of having to transport ...THANKS AGAIN :grinjoint:

My concern would be:

1. Veritical space - that strain will probably grow to about 3 feet tall.
2. Adequate light - Those little CFL bulbs won't be enough.

As far as the exhaust fan, how big it has to be depends on how hot it gets inside the box.
You don't need an intake fan, just a hole for the exhaust fan to pull the air through.

The space is simply too small mate, even if you get clones and flower them on 12/12 immediately, you can probably accommodate 2 or 3 auto-flowering plants in there though.

Lights - you will need more than 3 cfls.
Soil - No perlite for the FFOF?
Fans - Intake should always be at the bottom side, exhaust on the top opposite side, like ptg said, just stick with one exhaust fan at the top.

For autoflowerings you will need to run the lights and fans on at least 20hrs a day.

I have two different sets of lights I have 3 13 watt florresent bulbs and what's currently in the box now is 2 100 watts bulbs I wasn't sure which bulbs I needed to use so I just am using the ones that have higher watts. the fans that I have are 2 XSF-F1251 extreme silent pc fans and one personal/desk size fans...I think I wanna throw out what I have and get to the gud stuff my blue mystic and bubblegummer..what's your opinion with coating the inside of both tubs with duck tape tin foil?

thanks for the feedback guys! So should I put all five of the bulbs that I have pictured up top in the box once I combine both the boxes together? Should I leave the personal fan sitting at the bottom of the box blowing up? Referencing to the pics again up top with the two pc fans 120mm does it look like they are positioned correctly considering the way the tub is made?

put pics up bro

i think that space is to small for complete cycle but good for clones and early veg

have you anywhere else you can flower

as for lights dont go for lights with higher w but higher lumens

there are plenty of info on this website

good luck with grow keep putting pics up

Will do @ ukfarmer ...im letting the ones I started go I'm in the process of constructing my rubbermaid tubs to conform the box...i'll be sure to keep the form update!! till then you guys wish me :goodluck: happy :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom