Strain advice for guerrilla grow

radrichie61

Ok, so I am going to make a purchase for some guerrilla grows I am planning. I am planning on running about 10-15 guerilla grows all around my urban area. I prefer to do that so I can walk to or bike to sites. There is great locations available actually. I only plan on visiting once a month and see how it goes. All sites are very close to water and green areas even in dry summers. Going to visit when I plant and then once a month only and see what happens. I am confident in my soil and nutrient prep and everything else.

So here is my question. Any strains you recommend for pest and drought resistant where I can get in and out quick. I know there are so many parameters of strains but mine are, I want to get stoned and pumped during the day and numb at night when chilling. Additionally, would auto-flowers be a good idea to get in and out quick.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks HG, I just ordered the duck foot a few days ago. I knew about Dr Grinspoon but it looked too much like popcorn buds to really curate my interests. However the best takeaway was Freakshow. I’d heard of it before but had forgotten about it and never saw pics until you linked it up. Shazam that’s pricey but me likes the photo and papa bear wants mo‘ stealthy beans.

10-15 guerilla grows all around my urban area.
How does that work?, are you in a suburban area with lots of bush around or something?

I was going to get into some urban guerrilla growing this season, an 8 x plant grow spot in the middle of a city. My plan got fouled when some van campers/homeless people moved into the area. I might revisit that plan next season if the vancampers have moved on.

As for strains, I've found Eleven Roses to be very durable in a harsh environment. If the plant is kept healthy and not too stressed out it has good insect resistance. One of my Eleven Roses was covered in passionfruit hoppers and caterpillars but I forgot to bring the sprays so I couldn't do anything about it, I revisited two weeks later to find dead passionfruit hoppers everywhere and no caterpillars, the plant had killed them all.

Well I’m planning something based on the numbers, something akin to call centers for sales. Those folks go out and make like 100 phone calls a day and hope you get five or six interested clients. I live in suburban area with lots of little wooded areas here and there that outside of town a little bit. There’s one really big wooded area close to my house where I can ride a bike too. I’m going to plant near areas of small streams, areas where plants stay green in dry times. So I figure if I go out with seedlings in 1 gallon pots that have about three nodes on them, put them in the spots I prep during the winter. Then come back once in June again in mid August when is the start of flower, and then one last time to harvest. Is cost effective, the most expensive part being the seeds. Nutes will be negligible. If I plant 15 and get 1, cool. 2, more cool. 3, let’s party!!! Plant enough and some should make it. Very conducive environment except late July and August.

All my spots I have chosen I can walk to or bike to and in areas with no cams that I can spot.

Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom