Prof Goes Guerrilla Growing 2022

The Spring is finally here and it's time to get gardening. Well I don't have a garden so the not-so-wilderness will have to do.
I currently don't have an indoor grow space in which I'm allowed to flower plants (politics) so I have to get creative and adventurous if I ever want to see any cannabis ever again. As I don't really have any associates to team up with that leaves the rather risky option of going guerrilla. Not impossible but I've already decided that it's a hard going and difficult method for acquiring buds and I've only just begun.
So my rather simply plan for this journal is to keep planting more and more plants outdoors. I'll keep doing that up until July and then hopefully harvest something of worth. My approach will be the quantity over quality and the power in numbers technique or at least that's what I'm calling it. If I keep planting then something might make it to the end without being destroyed by one of the many, many things that are now out to get me. Sounds simple? well that's because it is. Is this a good idea? No, no it is not but we do as we must. That is my early opinion on this anyway. Perhaps that may change in due course.

Now let's meet the sacrifices....
IMG_20220324_091326.jpg

Here's some I made earlier. There we have 4 auto's. Two AK 48' from WSE, a Mini Purps Auto from Europa Seeds and a Moby Dick XXL from Dinafem.
There's nothing too special going on here. The seeds were started in some Coco pucks and then put into some small (8cm) biodegradable plant pots so as to avoid transplant shock when the time comes to plant them.

Which is now!....
IMG_20220324_104216.jpg

What I did was to simply go to my secret location, quickly dig four little holes (for some reason, using an axe), add some soil with some slow release plant food mixed in and plant my little seedlings. They were then watered with some MC and I left....
IMG_20220324_104816.jpg
IMG_20220324_104811.jpg

They are quite well hidden and are in a spot where they receive at least 10 hours of light. Currently the weather is really nice but I'm pretty sure it'll change soon. It's not even April yet after all. I'm just hoping they'll get set in and get a little head start. I hope they do well as this is one of my better spots which I have recently scouted out. If the plants don't get discovered then there might be enough time to put some more there after these come down. That would be great but I'm being realistic about this.

Here are the next plants to go out....
IMG_20220326_111304.jpg

These are all female photoperiods which will be put out in pairs.

First is a Godfather OG....
IMG_20220326_111317.jpg

Then we have two Wedding Cake X Guicy Banger....
IMG_20220326_111332.jpg
IMG_20220326_111340.jpg

And finally we have a Black Banana TK....
IMG_20220326_111415.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to get out and put those in the ground over the next couple of days. Next though it's time to germinate some more seeds for the next couple of rounds. Catch you all soon and happy growing.
:passitleft:

The Spring is finally here and it's time to get gardening. Well I don't have a garden so the not-so-wilderness will have to do.
I currently don't have an indoor grow space in which I'm allowed to flower plants (politics) so I have to get creative and adventurous if I ever want to see any cannabis ever again. As I don't really have any associates to team up with that leaves the rather risky option of going guerrilla. Not impossible but I've already decided that it's a hard going and difficult method for acquiring buds and I've only just begun.
So my rather simply plan for this journal is to keep planting more and more plants outdoors. I'll keep doing that up until July and then hopefully harvest something of worth. My approach will be the quantity over quality and the power in numbers technique or at least that's what I'm calling it. If I keep planting then something might make it to the end without being destroyed by one of the many, many things that are now out to get me. Sounds simple? well that's because it is. Is this a good idea? No, no it is not but we do as we must. That is my early opinion on this anyway. Perhaps that may change in due course.

Now let's meet the sacrifices....
IMG_20220324_091326.jpg

Here's some I made earlier. There we have 4 auto's. Two AK 48' from WSE, a Mini Purps Auto from Europa Seeds and a Moby Dick XXL from Dinafem.
There's nothing too special going on here. The seeds were started in some Coco pucks and then put into some small (8cm) biodegradable plant pots so as to avoid transplant shock when the time comes to plant them.

Which is now!....
IMG_20220324_104216.jpg

What I did was to simply go to my secret location, quickly dig four little holes (for some reason, using an axe), add some soil with some slow release plant food mixed in and plant my little seedlings. They were then watered with some MC and I left....
IMG_20220324_104816.jpg
IMG_20220324_104811.jpg

They are quite well hidden and are in a spot where they receive at least 10 hours of light. Currently the weather is really nice but I'm pretty sure it'll change soon. It's not even April yet after all. I'm just hoping they'll get set in and get a little head start. I hope they do well as this is one of my better spots which I have recently scouted out. If the plants don't get discovered then there might be enough time to put some more there after these come down. That would be great but I'm being realistic about this.

Here are the next plants to go out....
IMG_20220326_111304.jpg

These are all female photoperiods which will be put out in pairs.

First is a Godfather OG....
IMG_20220326_111317.jpg

Then we have two Wedding Cake X Guicy Banger....
IMG_20220326_111332.jpg
IMG_20220326_111340.jpg

And finally we have a Black Banana TK....
IMG_20220326_111415.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to get out and put those in the ground over the next couple of days. Next though it's time to germinate some more seeds for the next couple of rounds. Catch you all soon and happy growing.
First hey how's it going...well hopefully... Nice start they look happy. And sorry about the "politics" of growing indoors but you outdoor plan to get something to harvest sounds realistic. Planting more to ensure something makes it to the end is a good idea:high-five:....I also noticed your planting them in spots with other greenery and tall plants around....also a good idea.

Well if it's cool I'ma hang out and see how this goes... Good luck growmie:headbanger:

First hey how's it going...well hopefully... Nice start they look happy. And sorry about the "politics" of growing indoors but you outdoor plan to get something to harvest sounds realistic. Planting more to ensure something makes it to the end is a good idea:high-five:....I also noticed your planting them in spots with other greenery and tall plants around....also a good idea.

Well if it's cool I'ma hang out and see how this goes... Good luck growmie:headbanger:
Hey Hazmat, welcome to my new journal.
Politics is a shame but I'm sure this won't be forever. But while we are doing it we might as well have some fun.

I've been looking out for some good spots for a couple of months now and I think a lot of it will be down to luck. There are a lot of walkers in this area, both local and tourists and they seem to get everywhere. I would like to try to keep most of the plants as short as possible and not have them grow higher than the gorse bushes that surround them. As I have no way of guessing how they'll do at the moment it's going to be a bit of wait and see. Hopefully we'll be ok lol.

Hey Hazmat, welcome to my new journal.
Politics is a shame but I'm sure this won't be forever. But while we are doing it we might as well have some fun.

I've been looking out for some good spots for a couple of months now and I think a lot of it will be down to luck. There are a lot of walkers in this area, both local and tourists and they seem to get everywhere. I would like to try to keep most of the plants as short as possible and not have them grow higher than the gorse bushes that surround them. As I have no way of guessing how they'll do at the moment it's going to be a bit of wait and see. Hopefully we'll be ok lol.
Maybe some night time Lst to help keep em low and wide once you have them planted....sounds fun lol...if I was closer I'd help....and for sure you must have a little fun with everything you do.

I’ll sub in Prof! Your journals are always a lot of fun to follow along with, this one should be particularly adventurous! Looking forward to it!
Good to have you along, N.

We're certainly going to see a lot of plants. I just hope that some will have some flowers eventually lol.
I'm knackered already, N. Most of the "sensible" places are halfway up the side of steep sided hills. Oh and then through ten meters of brambles lol
Maybe some night time Lst to help keep em low and wide once you have them planted....sounds fun lol...if I was closer I'd help....and for sure you must have a little fun with everything you do.
Some lst might work. I'm still trying to picture everything in my head which I'm struggling to do. I have almost no experience with plants that have roots in the ground and it's my understanding that they get bigger. I'm used to having these tidy little 3 foot shrubs which would work wonders but I'm sure the reality of it is very different lol.

Congrats on the new journal, Prof! The spot for your 4 seedlings looks good. I hope they're not discovered there.

Maybe you should plant some autos if you don't want them to get too big?

Congrats on the new journal, Prof! The spot for your 4 seedlings looks good. I hope they're not discovered there.

Maybe you should plant some autos if you don't want them to get too big?
Hey, HG.

Those first 4 were all autos and I have some more that will be germinated shortly. Planting photos out later in the year should keep them shorter though I will be putting some of those out soon anyway.
:popcorn: the adventure begins.
Hey, Vet.

It does indeed. I heard something about snow next week lol.
Welcome, Boo :welcome:
:goof::headbanger::cheer:

I hope you like your new house and neighbourhood.
Hey, Donkey.

It's pretty nice here. The kids like it and that's what matters most. Just need to start filling those jars somehow.

Good to have you along, N.

We're certainly going to see a lot of plants. I just hope that some will have some flowers eventually lol.
I'm knackered already, N. Most of the "sensible" places are halfway up the side of steep sided hills. Oh and then through ten meters of brambles lol

Some lst might work. I'm still trying to picture everything in my head which I'm struggling to do. I have almost no experience with plants that have roots in the ground and it's my understanding that they get bigger. I'm used to having these tidy little 3 foot shrubs which would work wonders but I'm sure the reality of it is very different lol.
Maybe a suggestion of planting them in the ground in pots? Like large plastics with big drain holes or cheap fabric pots? This way easy in easy out and possible root growth control? And if that was the case then you would also have a permanent edge to tie her down to keep them low.... Just a suggestion hope your having a good mornin.

Wow sorry you have to go to these lengths to get your bud but it looks like a lot of fun to watch. Good luck filling those jars!

Maybe a suggestion of planting them in the ground in pots? Like large plastics with big drain holes or cheap fabric pots? This way easy in easy out and possible root growth control? And if that was the case then you would also have a permanent edge to tie her down to keep them low.... Just a suggestion hope your having a good mornin.
That sounds like a good idea with the plastic pots but I think the fabric ones would probably start to break down after a while. Could be useful for tying down but I usually go with supercropping as I prefere it. Firstly I hope these plants get that big.
Wow sorry you have to go to these lengths to get your bud but it looks like a lot of fun to watch. Good luck filling those jars!
Hey, BudMan.

It's been fun so far but we've yet to have any disasters. I'll be taking a trip past the plants later to see if they are still there. It's also been really dry since I planted them but it looks like rain tomorrow so I'll skip on the watering today.
I've read online that if you dig a hole and drop in a ham hock it will feed the plant until harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:goodluck:
I can't afford ham hocks anymore, not with all of the price increases recently. The cats getting old now though.

The next plants are all ready to go out....
IMG_20220328_132822.jpg

Now I'm off out to see if the first plants are still alive and then later I'll drop some more auto seeds.
Catch you all later.

Yesterday I went past the auto seedlings to check on their progress and we have a casualty already....
IMG_20220329_102545.jpg

It has been nibbled and bitten off at the stem. It looks like it could have been a rodent or rabbit to me. The other 3 were fine but it does show how tricky it can be to get plants going outdoors. The photos which will be going out the next chance I get are far more established and would have survived that encounter. Nevermind we have more of those....
IMG_20220330_094507.jpg

Please excuse Peppa Pig and George but I need them to help me with some seeds.
Next we have some more AK 48's from WSE....
IMG_20220330_094540.jpg

These coco starter pucks were cheap and are easy to use. As you can see we are going for four more....
IMG_20220330_094557.jpg

I simply put them in the bowl and added some water. It doesn't matter if you add too much as you can just give them a little squeeze to remove any excess water....
IMG_20220330_094617.jpg

Once they've absorbed the water they swell up and look like this....
IMG_20220330_094901.jpg

Now for the seeds ....
IMG_20220330_094730.jpg

Next I dig some little holes using the handle end of my finest silverware. You can use other things also....
IMG_20220330_095044.jpg

And drop in the seeds....
IMG_20220330_095137.jpg

Then all that is needed is to cover them over and put the bowl somewhere warm. I put it on top of the grow tent....
16486321951907968616432702498675.jpg

Now we just have to wait for those to sprout and I'll get them put into something a bit larger this time. I'll wait until they are a bit bigger than the last lot before they go out.

That's just about it for today. Hope everyone is ok and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom