Strain help needed

diggler35007

im sure there are some pro"s out there who can get me inside the ballpark . what i have is a plant from seed that has been grown outdoors here for at least twenty years . have close to eighty seeds left , all from the same batch - two years ago , seemed like an ok smoke ,but i knew i could do better with all the knowledge i have gotten from this site. to start out with , none of the leaves were trimmed and none of the males were pulled . here lies the problem . [know it all old timers ] . started indoors last year . put female out doors . something happened and killed plant , but not before i topped and took clone , my first to be exact. then i took a clone from that clone and established roots and put outdoors . it grew like crazy and was planted late in the season . i think i planted [ i know ] late and chopped early due to frost warnings . also think i dried to long , but had a very long cure time . these were the results = normal ganj smell when cut . after cure it was lemon and pine when breaking up - no smell without touching . minty taste after smoking . i was told that it reminded some seventies smokers of hash , how ever ive never had none . also the efects were very cerebral . was this a kush dom strain that was chopped early ? any replies would be greatly aprceiated .

From your description I would think it's a sativa dom... if it has been done in your area for 20+... is there anyone you trust to ask about it... that's what I would do.
Other than that... a pic would also help... if you can do one!

Lemon and pine, minty... I would guess definitely sativa. That wouldn't help either if you pulled it early... probably why it wasn't overly smelly too! (cure aside)

Back
Top Bottom