Strange looking leaves - Any advice?

opapa

Hello. It is my first time growing cannabis. Everything was okey. So:

light: led lamps (one blue one red. 12/12 time).
ph: 6.5-7
ground: ph 6.3 - 7.2 (bought from market).
temperature : 19C.
humidity : 60.

I used a minimum amount of "Biopon" and some perlite. Water is from tap and i use it only after 24h.

They are 10weeks old. I made mistake keeping them 1 month ago in balcony where temperature was ~+40C.

Can someone tell me where I am making mistake and why leafs looks so strange? I have Super Lemon Haze Feminised, Kalijah Regular , Pennywise Regular and Somango Fem. I put some photos.

Regards.

IMG_20150929_124155.jpg

IMG_20150929_124220.jpg

IMG_20150929_190439.jpg

If its the old leaves I wouldn't worry too much.Its the new growth that you watch...I always try to stay on the dry side as I have messed up more plants over watering than too dry...Had two plants out of five that got "water wilt".Thats the only thing that i could have done ,over watered.since then I think Arid desert,dry..Thats where they like it.for the most part...and a little water...Happy Hemping,Red

Yes, old leafs. But still. There is no progress. They are not dying, but are not progressing too. Probably it was over watering. Most strange that this one is 2 month old. I replaced them into new ground now. I hope they will survive and start growing.

Back
Top Bottom