Strange marks on leaves

Whitehotdog

Hi guys anyone know what this is due to
Best way to describe it is
Looks like something spilt on leaves and left to dry .both tents have same on leaves .def not mites ,tents been very hot and humid last couple of days ,strain is gorilla glue 4 using Lucas formula feeding schedule
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20200821_083923.jpg
    20200821_083923.jpg
    450.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200821_083859.jpg
    20200821_083859.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200821_083916.jpg
    20200821_083916.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 37
My first thought was bug damage. I asked myself for a second opinion, and that opinion was bug damage. Have you tried using a decent magnifying glass and inspecting the undersides of affected, but undisturbed, leaves? In other words, ones that are still attached to the plant? The top surfaces, too, of course; but, oft times, the symptom will appear on the top even when the critter is feeding from underneath.

Get the natural soap bar out I agree with Tortured Soul and Celt, Its Thrips my friend had the same issue on his leaves and that is what it was they are very hard to see like celt said and move like flees real quick!.

Another option, especially if they are in flower, is get some Mosquito Dunks, or Bits. Soak them in water over night and use it as a foliar spray and soil drench. They contains BTi which will kill both adults and larvae and is also good for gnats and other pests. If outside, use the soap, BTi kills honey bees as well and their populations are hurting enough as it is

The celt method is great, but if you still want to go the soap route, You will want to look for a natural based soap no perfumes or detergents in it, animal fat based is best, 2% to water ratio, also use pure water don't want no bad microbes getting in. Then put in bottle shake well and use as a foliar spray. :)

Yes guys you were all right... thrips. Found one of the little f**kers tonight .I've ordered some mosquto dunks as suggested by the celt from Amazon. What's the best way of using them please

They won’t really do any major damage mate, but they can hurt potential yield and if the get in the bud, you are going to be smoking them too :rofl:

To use the Dunks, soak them over night in a bucket, put some in a sprayer for foliar spray and use some for watering your plants. That way you kill them at all stages of life :)

Thanks herby
Will have a look on Amazon UK for some natural soap also ..is it just me but I'm gutted my girls have bugs .
...Don't feel bad about battling bugs is all part of growing anything, Its how you learn and bounce back from this that counts in the end.... Every serious truthful grower on here has had to battle some type of bug during one of their grows in the past, Even the Ace growers! :) Good luck!

Spider- mites.... for me lol.... On last years out door grow claimed one third of my crop ... I still smoked the buds with dead spider -mites... figured why not?... I probably have a ton of times before when buying street weed in the past free protein haha

Back
Top Bottom