Strany1 In the Beggining

strany1

In the Beginning - My 1st grow. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Days of planning and building and researching have led me to build a 2 system bubbler in my closet. My goal is to yield 3 plants from each harvest. I will be using 1600 Lumen cfc lighting for my seedling/clone greenhouse as well as for all but 2 weeks of the vegetation phase. I hope to
to clone 6 cuttings each cycle moving the best 4 to a a veg bubbler made in 5 gallon bucket with a sunleaves Reservoir Aeration Kit. The veg bubbler will be using 3" flex pots. The flower room will have a larger bubbler made from a cooler with 3 6" flex pots. And a 602gph durapump and 12" air stone.
Medium will be mix of hydroton and coco coir.

Nutrients hardwater flora kit.
Ph - 5.5 to 5.8
EC - 1.5-1.7
Strain - White Widow Feminized
Clone and Vegetation stage 1 Lights -4 1600 CFC Lights
Vegetation Stage 2 and Flowering Light -400 Watt Super HPS MH Grow Light System Digital Dimmable Hydroponic 400w hps mh grow light set kit. I would like to soak more money here but cant right now.

Co2 system will be made from 1 qt soda bottles with sugar and yeast.

Venting through old wood stove vent so that should not be bad.

Cooling with 120mm Case fans off a 12 v supply.

I will post some early pics of my room later tonight.

Here is what I would love to see happen and would love any advice I can get. I have my seeds (WW fems ) on way from seed bank. I plan to put them in starter pods and of course hope I can get a few sprouts. Plan on maintaining them in my mini greenhouse until they are about 6" with 1600 CFC's (24hrs). Then I will move the pod over to bubbler #1 for veg growth under cfc lights(24hrs) until it reaches 12". I will then move best 3 to 2nd hydro system with 6" pots. Plan on same hydroton and coco coir mix. Here I will veg 2 more weeks under 400w HID(18-6). I will then take clones and start in greenhouse and move to HPS light(12-12) on Flowering. I will then top/fem on week 1 of flowering stage. I plan to change water/nuts every 12 days and here is my 1st question. I have read that it is good to leave roots out of water for 2-4 days to allow more oxygen to them before returning to solution. Opinion?
After 8 weeks of flowering I plan to go to total darkness for last week before harvest.
During the 9 week flowering session I plan to start clones in mini greenhouse and then move to hydro system 1 for veg. I plan on super cropping these to maintain height as they will remain in veg state for approx 8 weeks. Is this a feasible plan? Where is my flaws at? Thanks you guys so much for any advice your all awesome. I will continue to post pics and updates as I get it together.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Yes, sorry have been really busy, I will get it all updated very soon

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom