Strawberry Cheesecake Auto: First Journal!

Biggest thing I've gotten so far was an article you linked to about 3:blushsmile:2 ratios. Still working on processing the macro ratios but it's helping put all this fert shit in an easier place for me to wrap my head around.

Get further in and you'll find I recommend 2-1-3 now.

Today's update is not the most exciting in the world. These two outside girls have been taking their sweet ole time doing this flowering thing. Which is probably a good thing as I have had to focus my energies this week on not killing the 6 seedlings I have going. Anyway, both my outdoor girls seems to be doing fine with the watering regiment they have been getting outside. Been practicing the 'when it rains' technique. Had a nice rain about the time the water table was hitting the low point. Roots do seem to be bulking up in the pot as I water less. Finished up the watering this morning with a nice dose of bloom nutes as prescribed in the chart i previously mentioned. Gave a full dose in 3 quarts. Hope is isn't to strong but I'm gonna let them go on just waterings for the next couple weeks.

It seems there is a test for most things, but is there a test to check fungal and microbial life in grow mediums? Any how, here is the girl I opened up in the frog blend. Pretty low maintenance so far. Not sure how being an outdoor plant has slowed the growth cycle but I assume the plant is at full size? For perspective sake, shes in a 7 gal pot.

Opened6-6-20.jpg

Here is the girl in the ocean blend. Got the same nute application as the frog this week. Starting to show signs of nitrogen deficiency. I wonder if because the cycle of the auto has been slowed to outside if I need to increase N or any other supplements along the way. Haven't done much to this girl but try a little defoilation on it. Not coninced that worked out so from here on out she's finishing the way she is.

6-6-20 Losing N.jpg

6-6-20 PH.jpg

PH on both girls is hovering in the range of 6.25. Input tap water hovers near 8. Haven't much bothered with adjusting input as I figure rain water helps hold things down. Or, I'm guessing. Ha!

Anytime I raise nutrients I raise whatever I’m giving them. Grow formula or bloom formula. Megacrop is just one product. I never tried to feed just one nutrient. It will just cause confusion down the road.

So, turns out there isn't much excitement when putting things outdoors and just letting them grow. Ha!
IMG_20200703_095045.jpg
IMG_20200703_095034.jpg

Looks like the one in the FFHF is showing some deficiencies. Both plants have gotten same nutrients throughout.

Back
Top Bottom