Strawberry Cheesecake (auto)

Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake (auto)

1708016468563.jpeg

1708016503129.jpeg

Before, I start this, below is Seedsman description. Not all Strawberry Cheesecake autos are the same.

I grew this plant in a 2-gallon fabric pot using a Promix soils that I blend. The nutrients used for this grow was @Prescription Blend Nutrients and their schedule. I was quite surprised at how easy and needy free it was to grow her. I will be buying more seeds and growing her again in the future in a much larger pot. I only had one free seed from @SeedsMan that I received with a purchase on an order a couple year back. This and, another Northern Lights auto from Seedsman has changed my mind about growing autos. I may start throwing one in more often. Very easy grow, just requires a little bit of training.

I would recommend this strain for beginners. Token Roll

Discerption:

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto was bred by crossing Strawberry Banana Auto with Cheese Auto. It is an indica-dominant strain which grows into medium-sized, stocky plants, multi-branched producing plenty of dense and highly resinous buds.

These plants will grow to approximately 140 cm. in height indoors, and a little taller outdoors. As an auto-flowering strain these plants will complete their life-cycle fully whether grown indoors or outdoors in the garden, taking between 70 - 80 days of flowering which begins in the 3rd. or 4th. week of growth. The short life-cycle of these plants means that they will grow to maturity outdoors even in the cooler summers of northern Europe. In warmer climate regions outdoor growers should be able to raise two crops per growing season.

Indoor yields are in the region of 500 gr/m2 while outdoor harvests can see each plant produce as much as 600 gr. Growers are advised to keep an eye on humidity levels whether growing indoors or outdoors as this is a strain that does not enjoy high levels. Its density can easily fall prey to infestations of mold where conditions allow.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto offers a distinctive taste of pungent Skunk together with some sweet, fruity notes which include lemon. THC production is medium at around 15% with CBD likely to come in at less than 1%. The effect of this strain is physically-relaxing albeit mentally stimulating at the same time.

In therapeutic terms this strain is recommended for relieving stress and it is likely to also be useful to stimulate the appetite.

Characteristics

SMAN-STRCHCAKE-AUTO-FEM
Brand/breeder Seedsman
Parental lines Strawberry Banana Auto X Fruit Cheese Auto
Variety Indica Dominant
Color Pink | Dark Green
Flowering type Auto-flowering
Sex Feminized
THC content High (16-24%)
CBD content Low (0-1%)
Yield outdoor High (450-750gr/Plant)
Yield indoor High (450-600gr/M2)
Plant height Medium (100-200cm)
Auto-flowering seed to harvest time 10 To 12 Weeks
Suitable climates Cool | Dry | High Altitude | Hot | Temperate | Warm
Odor Medium
Mold resistance High
Good for extracts Medium
Taste / Flavor Fruity, Lemon, Skunk, Sweet
Aroma Fruity
Medical Conditions: Lack of Appetite, Stress

Hope the helps.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,

Tok..

1708016468563.jpeg

1708016503129.jpeg

Before, I start this, below is Seedsman description. Not all Strawberry Cheesecake autos are the same.

I grew this plant in a 2-gallon fabric pot using a Promix soils that I blend. The nutrients used for this grow was @Prescription Blend Nutrients and their schedule. I was quite surprised at how easy and needy free it was to grow her. I will be buying more seeds and growing her again in the future in a much larger pot. I only had one free seed from @SeedsMan that I received with a purchase on an order a couple year back. This and, another Northern Lights auto from Seedsman has changed my mind about growing autos. I may start throwing one in more often. Very easy grow, just requires a little bit of training.

Discerption:

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto was bred by crossing Strawberry Banana Auto with Cheese Auto. It is an indica-dominant strain which grows into medium-sized, stocky plants, multi-branched producing plenty of dense and highly resinous buds.

These plants will grow to approximately 140 cm. in height indoors, and a little taller outdoors. As an auto-flowering strain these plants will complete their life-cycle fully whether grown indoors or outdoors in the garden, taking between 70 - 80 days of flowering which begins in the 3rd. or 4th. week of growth. The short life-cycle of these plants means that they will grow to maturity outdoors even in the cooler summers of northern Europe. In warmer climate regions outdoor growers should be able to raise two crops per growing season.

Indoor yields are in the region of 500 gr/m2 while outdoor harvests can see each plant produce as much as 600 gr. Growers are advised to keep an eye on humidity levels whether growing indoors or outdoors as this is a strain that does not enjoy high levels. Its density can easily fall prey to infestations of mold where conditions allow.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto offers a distinctive taste of pungent Skunk together with some sweet, fruity notes which include lemon. THC production is medium at around 15% with CBD likely to come in at less than 1%. The effect of this strain is physically-relaxing albeit mentally stimulating at the same time.

In therapeutic terms this strain is recommended for relieving stress and it is likely to also be useful to stimulate the appetite.

Characteristics

SMAN-STRCHCAKE-AUTO-FEM
Brand/breeder Seedsman
Variety Indica Dominant
Color Pink | Dark Green
Sex Feminized
CBD content Low (0-1%)
Odor Medium
Mold resistance High
Good for extracts Medium
Aroma Fruity

Hope the helps.

Tok..
Very nice work!!

1708016468563.jpeg

1708016503129.jpeg

Discerption:

Characteristics

SMAN-STRCHCAKE-AUTO-FEM
Brand/breeder Seedsman
Variety Indica Dominant
Color Pink | Dark Green
Sex Feminized
CBD content Low (0-1%)
Odor Medium
Mold resistance High
Good for extracts Medium
Aroma Fruity

Hope the helps.

Tok..

Im prepping to run a few plants with the @Prescription Blend line. Any recommendations, tips, or stuff I should watch out for?

How is it going @Keffka

@Prescription Blend is a full nutrient line.
You will notice your plants will be a dark green in veg, but lightens up in flower.
This does not harm the plant, it just looks like it has a little extra nitrogen in the formula.

Aside from that the schedule does not change much through the whole growing cycles.
I believe veg is around 950 ppm's and flower is around 1100 ppm's, or something like that.

Hope this helps; tag me when you start your grow journal and I will follow along.
You don't need the help, it is just incase you have any questions about @Prescription Blend nutrient line.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

How is it going @Keffka

@Prescription Blend is a full nutrient line.
You will notice your plants will be a dark green in veg, but lightens up in flower.
This does not harm the plant, it just looks like it has a little extra nitrogen in the formula.

Aside from that the schedule does not change much through the whole growing cycles.
I believe veg is around 950 ppm's and flower is around 1100 ppm's, or something like that.

Hope this helps; tag me when you start your grow journal and I will follow along.
You don't need the help, it is just incase you have any questions about @Prescription Blend nutrient line.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

The plant looks gorgeous so I’m excited to give it a run. Thanks for the info, that’s the exact kind of stuff I was looking for, true growers observations. I’ll make sure and tag you when it’s up, Thanks again Tok!

Back
Top Bottom