Stressed in the 6th week! Can the smell come back?

ultimohombre

So this is my first grow, however i've had some professional help. everything was going perfectly until a couple weeks ago when i noticed some powdery mildew. I would sit in my grow room, taking my time with my ipod plugged in to the speakers i have, and carefully remove affected leaves. Noticed loss of smell a couple days ago so i did a light leak test. absolutely no leak, but there is a small blue light on the ipod dock (i foolishly left in there) that has been illuminating my girls while theyre sleeping. my wonderful sweet smell is gone!!! can it come back???

Re: Stressed in the 6th week! Can the smell come back??

I doubt the ipod light did anything terrible. The light from the moon probably gives off more light. My plants tend to cycle through fragrant and not so fragrant days. I wouldn't fret too much about lack of smell alone.

hey thanks for the quick response. it just seemed weird to me because for the last few weeks that they've been budding, they have been consistently growing stickier and sweeter and stronger smelling (Shiva skunk). They seem to have lost a lot of the sticky and shiny appearance that i've been so proud of! also, i read in another post that when plants are stressed one of the first things to happen is loss of smell.

I had a problem with a power strip it had a little red led and a green one. Not bright at all but it did cause one of my plants to turn hermi on me. Not sure about loss of smell. My plants seemed to stay very smelly. Just use a little electric tape and cover up the light.

Back
Top Bottom